theGrio & Brandy chat - Moesha Reboot talk..meeting happened already!~

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 11, 2020, 07:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Says that Moesha is going to stay on Netflix forever and she wants to see who Moesha is today and what she's up to.. She wants Moesha to be a journalist and author now with her own books.

She must be getting paid so well to be saying it's staying there forever.

Purple Moon

im so excuted for this she should launch #b8 as a visual album as part of this netflix deal :D
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

long-timeTheRoofFan

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 11, 2020, 07:46:37 PM
im so excuted for this she should launch #b8 as a visual album as part of this netflix deal :D

I'd love to get a Netflix visual album

Harlem

If Brandy can rule Netflix like she did w/ UPN back in the day that would be fire

yearofbrandy

Kaeli.

Buy The Stars✨

Sovereign.

Dope! With Stan Lathan and Mara Brock at the helm it could be successful. And it would most certainly Netflix deal. 

Rxxf

BRANDY

JAJA

Yesssss!!! I would love a Moesha reboot on Netflix! She doesn't need any kids either 

4everSLAYanafan

Quote from: JAJA on August 11, 2020, 09:29:00 PM
Yesssss!!! I would love a Moesha reboot on Netflix! She doesn't need any kids either

It better be that Alicia or Niecy were the ones who were pregnant. Moesha should be with Q again, Hakeem should go to the military and you know what to have a beautiful send off, Kim should come back every now and then, something tells me she's more fond of the parkers universe.

Bish

Quote from: 4everSLAYanafan on August 11, 2020, 09:40:35 PM
Quote from: JAJA on August 11, 2020, 09:29:00 PM

It better be that Alicia or Niecy were the ones who were pregnant. Moesha should be with Q again, Hakeem should go to the military and you know what to have a beautiful send off, Kim should come back every now and then, something tells me she's more fond of the parkers universe.
Are you saying Countess wouldn't want to do it?

I'm not against Countess guest starring because she's a shell of her former self. Plus she seems a bit fragile mentally and I just don't see her and Brandy being able to work together.

Moesha and Neicy had much better chemistry anyway. I adore Shar.