Jay Z can't EVER deny these girls

Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2020, 02:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

Arcstrider

Blue is going to look like a mini Bey; she looks so much like her as it is.
Rumi is adorable; lil' chubby self.  :plzstop:

Their children are beautiful; I don't understand why people are so desperate and anxious to suggest otherwise.

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Vonc2002

Not desperate and anxious :dead:
We're discussing the girls as they are now.  Should we wait until they're adults to see how they'll ultimately turn out looking? 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Arcstrider

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 04:57:14 PM
We're discussing the girls as they are now.  Should we wait until they're adults to see how they'll ultimately turn out looking?

Do you not think it's odd to focus on children this way?
I don't even understand why this is such a discussion. It's in poor taste either way you try to spin it, especially with the negative and shady undertones.

Vonc2002

August 15, 2020, 05:09:54 PM #140 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:10:10 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:05:03 PM

Wtf does age have to do with anything?  :dead:
It's better to spend time talking about people of they're over the age of 18? Is that when it's ok to make them a topic of discussion?  U people be sounding legit stupid  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Arcstrider

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:09:54 PM

It's better to spend time talking about people of they're over the age of 18? Is that when it's ok to make them a topic of discussion?  U people be sounding legit stupid  :omf:

So, desperate and anxious it is; you're fighting so hard to justify analyzing the physicality of children.
Age does have a lot to do with it. Anyone who suggests otherwise has the potential to be a predator and pedophile.
You're not a pedophile, are you?

Cowboy Nine

sjdnfs;jdnflkfsam'kdlflksmf'alksfds

oh shit

Vonc2002

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:14:07 PM

So, desperate and anxious it is; you're fighting so hard to justify analyzing the physicality of children.
Age does have a lot to do with it. Anyone who suggests otherwise has the potential to be a predator and pedophile.
so anyone on here that has called a child ugly is potentially a pedophile, ur saying?  Yea,  ur stupid and this is why i like to know who y'all are.  Damn these name changes

Vonc2002

And I'm not fighting to justify anything.  I'm gonna do wtf I'm gonna do.  Hopefully the morally elite will be ok in the midst of it all 

Arcstrider

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:19:50 PM

so anyone on here that has called a child ugly is potentially a pedophile, ur saying?  Yea,  ur stupid and this is why i like to know who y'all are.  Damn these name changes

I'm not sure if you realize this, but you're not exactly helping your case either way.
You sound like an ugly spirited person that has the potential to be a pedophile, since age doesn't matter to you.

CHOKE

King I can pass for 16 if you're interested

:sobusyjetsetter:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:22:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:19:50 PM

I'm not sure if you realize this, but you're not exactly helping your case either way.
You sound like an ugly spirited person that has the potential to be a pedophile, since age doesn't matter to you.
I'm not sure you realize that you sound like a fucking idiot. Firstly, the comparison is complete idiocy. 2ndly, Maybe u need to check where u logged into,  fool.  What was said in here aint even the worst shit said on this forum today. Ur dumb  :omf: