Started by Vonc2002, August 14, 2020, 02:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

Fuck it. 

carey do you think you look your age? 

ton

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Justaway_

Quote from: Kaeli. on August 15, 2020, 08:36:38 PM
Fuck it

LaTavia's baby looks like a fucking monkey. I've held my tongue in here for too long

j

shocking reveal!

gir

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Marilyn on August 15, 2020, 07:17:47 PM
Soft features are delicate and easily overpowered. If you have soft features you should mesh with a pretty boy to save the children

Is it unicef  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

FRANCE

i dont have anything good to say about those 2 photos so i'll just read a couple pages in the thread.

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: Marilyn on August 15, 2020, 07:02:28 PM
Bey has soft features and Jay has strong features. It would've been the best result if she procreated with a man with fellow soft features, I.e Boris Kodjoe

Sis.... :shook:

🔥🔥🔥

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:58:28 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:33:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:27:01 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:22:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:19:50 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:14:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:09:54 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 04:57:14 PM
Not desperate and anxious :dead:
We're discussing the girls as they are now.  Should we wait until they're adults to see how they'll ultimately turn out looking?

Do you not think it's odd to focus on children this way?

Wtf does age have to do with anything?  :dead:
It's better to spend time talking about people of they're over the age of 18? Is that when it's ok to make them a topic of discussion?  U people be sounding legit stupid  :omf:

So, desperate and anxious it is; you're fighting so hard to justify analyzing the physicality of children.
Age does have a lot to do with it. Anyone who suggests otherwise has the potential to be a predator and pedophile.
You're not a pedophile, are you?
so anyone on here that has called a child ugly is potentially a pedophile, ur saying?  Yea,  ur stupid and this is why i like to know who y'all are.  Damn these name changes

I'm not sure if you realize this, but you're not exactly helping your case either way.
You sound like an ugly spirited person that has the potential to be a pedophile, since age doesn't matter to you.
I'm not sure you realize that you sound like a fucking idiot. Firstly, the comparison is complete idiocy. 2ndly, Maybe u need to check where u logged into,  fool.  What was said in here aint even the worst shit said on this forum today. Ur dumb  :omf:

You keep calling me dumb for calling you out, for calling children/toddlers ugly.
Calling me out?  I'm calling u an idiot because ur an idiot. Anyone who could add 1 and 1 and get 3 is on the fckn spectrum.  I'm not even gonna take the time to really break down how flawed that logic is. Ur on Bsource and we don't represent brandy on here,  that's why she don't bring her crazy ass on here.  Realize where tf u are and sit tf back

:kii:

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

sdsssdddsdddddffff
Y'all so messy.  It wasn't supposed to go this way  :unsure:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 10:52:26 PM
sdsssdddsdddddffff
Y'all so messy.  It wasn't supposed to go this way  :unsure:
ugh right

This isnt the bsource way

Peace and love ❤️