#justice4human

Started by Micheal Watson, September 02, 2020, 10:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

And idc idc, I still think the "The Definition" should've been the 1st single... RHD is great but she needed more of a knock and it was still lowkey inspirational

Micheal Watson

September 02, 2020, 11:30:24 AM #16 Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:31:01 AM by Manistee
Quote from: Harlem on September 02, 2020, 11:28:33 AM
And idc idc, I still think the "The Definition" should've been the 1st single... RHD is great but she needed more of a knock and it was still lowkey inspirational

RHD was a knock
shit was off the hook. wasnt it no 1 top dance hit on billboard ?

:hmph: :hmph:

REALucid

Used to write our names in car fog

Harlem

Quote from: Manistee on September 02, 2020, 11:30:24 AM

RHD was a knock
shit was off the hook. wasnt it no 1 top dance hit on billboard ?

:hmph: :hmph:

Yeah for the damn dance remixes but the original song lacked that Umph for a 1st single... The Definition had it all...
:blessed:

Micheal Watson

September 02, 2020, 11:36:42 AM #19 Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 11:38:02 AM by Manistee
LOL

gurls have lost it on here

RHD was a banger

BTW I also think that rodney/ghan's inspiration on that song was No One by Alicia.
they where looking for a recipe for a hit. There are many similarities in the two songs

i just wish it broke the top 20, it was sooo close  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

!!

the definition is amazing .. she def dug in her SOUL for those vocals especially on the demo version of it

Buy The Stars✨

Gonna find my love bonus track is amazing as well 

Cowgirl

Seriously wanted to drag her by her fckn parachute jeans for that mess. There was no reason for her to exclude Right Here. And you wanna talk album cuts? What about The Definition? Camouflage? Piano Man?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on September 02, 2020, 10:23:48 AM
YESSSS i stand in solidarity with you all .

also lets not forget HUMAN holds brandy last top 40 hot 100 single  RIGHT HERE DEPARTED

CHANTS

WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR HEART IS GUARDED

Let's do this thing.

Zankou.

Right here (farted) was left off for a reason 

STUNNA GOD

ophababes.

Quote from: Trey on September 02, 2020, 12:16:18 PM
Lock this thread

vvvvvc idk wht my bbys are expecting to come of this

ophababes.

Quote from: Atlroyalty05 on September 02, 2020, 12:19:52 PM
Human sucks the end! It's okay some of y'all on here love it but it sucks. It's the forgotten album for a reason.

well cut right tf to it  :dead:

JAJA

Let's talk about it because RHD should've been played. It KNOCKS

The definition

The human album was a good album that wasn't promoted well by epic records. If songs like piano man, shattered heart and fall were given the single treatment with well funded videos, it would have charted well. I have heard so many people are non- Brandy fans hear tracks from human, and they all wonder why they never heard them before and why they never knew the album existed. Human was a good album