Darkchild at VLADTV talking about Brandy

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, October 05, 2020, 04:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 06, 2020, 10:43:53 AM
Do y'all ever feel like Brandy should've taken the TBIM album title?  I low-key love NSN and it's kinda her best album title
its a dumb album title tbh unless all or most of the songs are about a guy being hers

KingDavid

Brandy loved Whitney Houston and Monica was the goddaughter of Whitney ? Rodney still seems a Lil bitter and shady to me  :uhh: :dead:

Rxxf

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2020, 12:14:01 PM
Do y'all ever feel like Brandy should've taken the TBIM album title?  I low-key love NSN and it's kinda her best album title
its a dumb album title tbh unless all or most of the songs are about a guy being hers
BRANDY

Rxxf

Never Say Never is perfect.
It gives off LEGEND vibes. 
BRANDY

Rxxf

NSN can have so many meanings. 
Her career alone, her "proving" herself with her 2nd project with some denying she could never do it again, etc.
BRANDY

Rxxf

Quote from: KingDavid on October 06, 2020, 01:17:11 PM
Brandy loved Whitney Houston and Monica was the goddaughter of Whitney ? Rodney still seems a Lil bitter and shady to me  :uhh: :dead:

I honestly don't like him either.

I still think he's bitter that his cousin Robert Smith was involved with Brandy.
BRANDY

KingDavid

Quote from: Rxxf on October 06, 2020, 01:26:30 PM
Quote from: KingDavid on October 06, 2020, 01:17:11 PM

I honestly don't like him either.

I still think he's bitter that his cousin Robert Smith was involved with Brandy.

U think so 🤔 I just see why he would say this statement knowing it's not true. Also he knows damn well they recorded this song together after the agreement was made to put her on the track there is video proof of this  :dead: like wtf do these people forget we have seen this stuff  :kii: I think he is still salty and bitter he didn't get all of Human and he ain't never gon forget that shit and he's holding a damn grudge . He needs to get over it and get in that damn studio and give her another NSN or FM let your work speak for itself .

Vonc2002

Brandy and Rodney are dead, let that be. I don't need or want her with him again. I also don't think he seems bitter tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Aalonso.

October 06, 2020, 01:51:50 PM #23 Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:52:32 PM by BorderL0NZ.
There def a little something in his vibe. He was very short about her. Especially after just talking about Aaliyah in detail or this and that artist.... even if not asked directly, that was his time to gush or at least.... expound. I mean this was like your muse. He was perfectly content with discussing the 2 of them as one.

RAY7

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 06, 2020, 01:51:50 PM
There def a little something in his vibe. He was very short about her. Especially after just talking about Aaliyah in detail or this and that artist.... even if not asked directly, that was his time to gush or at least.... expound. I mean this was like your muse. He was perfectly content with discussing the 2 of them as one.
!!!

here's the latest clip, cant believe they have spent 3 videos on this subject

"I produced 80% of the records Brandy played!"
I think he really has control/jealousy issues with Bran. He's never really happy for her when shes working with other producers

KingDavid

Exactly his whole vibe changed when she was brought up solo. He's hurt.

Aalonso.

Even when he mentioned Monica naming her album that, and VLFag said "what's wrong with that, is it Brandys song or something" he could have mentioned how it WAS Brandys song initially.... speak to the origins, but he gave "it's not that, it's just, agreed to be equal!" 

Vonc2002

Still don't mean he's bitter. Me not gushing over someone because our relationship isn't what it once was doesn't mean there is ill will. Bitter means feeling of discontent, rage, or SUMN. He didn't give any of that here. He answered what was asked and that's it.  There may still be a disconnect and that's fine, it happens. I didn't get BITTER tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

No, TBIM would've been a lazy title. No one should have used it.

Aalonso.

Quote from: RAY7 on October 06, 2020, 01:56:15 PM
!!!

here's the latest clip, cant believe they have spent 3 videos on this subject

"I produced 80% of the records Brandy played!"
I think he really has control/jealousy issues with Bran. He's never really happy for her when shes working with other producers

he wouldn't even say Bran won the Versuz?