Brandy is really BACK

Household name self

and Moesha being back on Netflix during
this time is the ultimate book
:stressed:
the way it trends nearly every night on Netflix is crazy  :kii:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Superstar Brandy on October 28, 2020, 08:26:42 PM
I think E. Badu might semi be responsible for the cypher dedicated to Brandy.  She has been pushing since at least the Lady of Soul Award for Bran to get her flowers.  She really loves that girl and respects her.

I am going to manifest that Bran grabs at least 2 Grammy awards next year.  It seems that the whole music industry got the message to give Bran her awards and hopefully more tributes next year.

This girl really had a Barbie, TV show, done Broadway (will win a Tony eventually), is very successful as a singer, and is just 41 :ohwow:  Nippy would be so proud of her.
Nippy is somewhere fucking GRINNING and CLAPPING for her daughter  :kii:

Young

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 28, 2020, 08:33:17 PM
Quote from: Young on October 28, 2020, 07:45:30 PM
Brandy is really BACK

Household name self

and Moesha being back on Netflix during
this time is the ultimate book
:stressed:
the way it trends nearly every night on Netflix is crazy  :kii:

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

Love to see it; this is what Legendy deserves  :stressed:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Harlem

I'm still gaggin at this surprise moment that we all thought was bout to be cringy, ended SLAYIN us and got the world chattin & respecting our Queen... Brandy>>>>>>>

Rxxf

Quote from: Harlem on October 28, 2020, 09:06:29 PM
I'm still gaggin at this surprise moment that we all thought was bout to be cringy, ended SLAYIN us and got the world chattin & respecting our Queen... Brandy>>>>>>>

:letsmessfag:
BRANDY

TriBeCa

This performance was everywhere today. Currently #20 on YouTube with over half a million views in a day. I'd bet this would be nominated for Best Rap Collaboration at the 2022 Grammy's if they officially release it.

Bigmacthawoppa

Not gonna lie, I thought this was about to be Sy'Rai's debut  :plzstop:

I took the egg

Aalonso.

Rxxf

BRANDY

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 28, 2020, 09:14:18 PM

I took the egg

Honestly this Hip-Hop moment for Brandy can pave the way for the Sy'Rai song to have an official moment now. Bran'Nu has some new confidence. I'd love to see them do it on the TinyDesk even

Jon

TriBeCa

Moved up to #13 Trending on YouTube. The buzz for this is only increasing. The video will have a million views by end of day tomorrow.

Micheal Watson

Quote from: long-timeBfan on October 28, 2020, 09:56:24 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 28, 2020, 09:14:18 PM

I took the egg

Honestly this Hip-Hop moment for Brandy can pave the way for the Sy'Rai song to have an official moment now. Bran'Nu has some new confidence. I'd love to see them do it on the TinyDesk even
Brandy being extremely versatile should have followed (with a least an era or two) the hip hop route to some extent. She has that edge in her personality and a natural swag and is extremely talented. The experimenting with bran nu has been refreshing; with multiple rap voices/tones I've always been rlly in awe. It's just I believe she picked the wrong producers and team when she decided to explore it (tim) initially, and it seemed disingenuous.

I hope going forward we see her come to terms and combine all these talents and balance them.