Brandy- I Wanna Be Down Ft Teyana Taylor, HER, Erykah Badu & Bran' Nu VIDEO

Started by Buy The Stars✨, October 27, 2020, 01:13:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 29, 2020, 04:14:38 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on October 29, 2020, 04:09:50 PM
This was stellar. They all slid. And I try my best to honor people's opinions because at the end of day thats rooted in your interpretation but I also want to encourage folk to be a bit more understanding. You don't have to pretend to love something but I also honor that this is Brandy's first run as an Indie artist and from my perspective, she's doing well. Have there been hiccups? Sure? Could Brandy benefit from having a visual/creative director in her corner to make use of developing stronger content to help support the new album? Absolutely. Did it take some time for "B7" to grow on a lot of folk including BG myself? Sure, but I see that she's trying and "B7" was yet again her taking risk and telling HER story and that I can appreciate. My only prayer is that she continues to evolve as an Indie artist because there is still much opportunity there.

I just strongly encourage fans and appreciators to be encouraging and less disparaging. This era feels the most authentic to Ghan and to see her receive her flowers from her colleagues and peers in this was is the most satisfying. (It's been happening  BG for the last decade but 2020 has amplified her genius in music/entertainment).  She's winning in every aspect whether she's meeting our expectations or not. This is a proud moment from her and the ladies.

Bro, I left the board for month because i didn't wanna rain on anyone's parade, i said ONE THING and y'all got in your feelings  :plzstop:

Like i said, i'm not trying to argue about it, cause I know how i feel and why i feel that way. if y'all are happy with what she's serving that's all that should matter.
And i said this too! I knew that's why a few of y'all left and we love to see it.  No need to sit in our faces and be miserable like these other fags :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

This was stellar. They all slid. And I try my best to honor people's opinions because at the end of day thats rooted in your interpretation but I also want to encourage folk to be a bit more understanding. You don't have to pretend to love something but I also honor that this is Brandy's first run as an Indie artist and from my perspective, she's doing well. Have there been hiccups? Sure? Could Brandy benefit from having a visual/creative director in her corner to make use of developing stronger content to help support the new album? Absolutely. Did it take some time for "B7" to grow on a lot of folk including BG myself? Sure, but I see that she's trying and "B7" was yet again her taking risk and telling HER story and that I can appreciate. My only prayer is that she continues to evolve as an Indie artist because there is still much opportunity there.

I just strongly encourage fans and appreciators to be encouraging and less disparaging. This era feels the most authentic to Ghan and to see her receive her flowers from her colleagues and peers in this was is the most satisfying. (It's been happening  BG for the last decade but 2020 has amplified her genius in music/entertainment).  She's winning in every aspect whether she's meeting our expectations or not. This is a proud moment from her and the ladies.

Bro, I left the board for month because i didn't wanna rain on anyone's parade, i said ONE THING and y'all got in your feelings  :plzstop:

Like i said, i'm not trying to argue about it, cause I know how i feel and why i feel that way. if y'all are happy with what she's serving that's all that should matter.

Word choice matters. I wrote this as an encouraging way for folk to be deliberate in their delivery. But "shit show" was just...yikes. Being loving isn't pretending to like something. It's just handling your language with care.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Sovereign. on October 29, 2020, 04:20:58 PM

Word choice matters. I wrote this as an encouraging way for folk to be deliberate in their delivery. But "shit show" was just...yikes. Being loving isn't pretending to like something. It's just handling your language with care.

boy if you don't get the fuck out my face :plzstop:

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

QuoteIn the span of a month, the "Borderline" singer went from "Where is she?" to "Where isn't she?" She released her seventh studio album, "B7," on July 31. The very next day, Netflix (finally) began streaming all six seasons of "Moesha," the '90s sitcom that diversified the Girl Next Door trope forever and made Brandy a teenage star. In August, the "Verzuz" battle between Brandy and Monica, another trademark '90s R&B artist, broke records in viewership and touted a cameo by Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala D. Harris. Then Billboard called.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-entertainment/2020/10/29/brandy-interview/

:receipts:

ReVon

Quote from: Brandy's 2021 Grammy on October 29, 2020, 04:38:11 PM
QuoteIn the span of a month, the "Borderline" singer went from "Where is she?" to "Where isn't she?" She released her seventh studio album, "B7," on July 31. The very next day, Netflix (finally) began streaming all six seasons of "Moesha," the '90s sitcom that diversified the Girl Next Door trope forever and made Brandy a teenage star. In August, the "Verzuz" battle between Brandy and Monica, another trademark '90s R&B artist, broke records in viewership and touted a cameo by Democratic vice-presidential nominee Kamala D. Harris. Then Billboard called.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

GYNandTONIC

This read was EVERYTHING

:gorlonfire:

Hotfuzz07

Aalonso.

I keep my chin to the the sky
Lookin for loves high
To blind both of my eyes
Till the day I die
I hear the doves fly
In and out of my mind (ment line?)
I see the sign of the times
Hittin me like a punchline
Love,
I'm not a shooting' star
Am stuck still in the sky
You can catch me on a mountain high
You can bless me with the right guy
You can put me in his eyeline
Hurry ahp it's about time

ddddjdjhdjf
f
f
f
f
f

Ma Lo

Drag them

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 29, 2020, 06:46:07 PM

I keep my chin to the the sky
Lookin for loves high
To blind both of my eyes
Till the day I die
I hear the doves fly
In and out of my mind (ment line?)
I see the sign of the times