Are we going to hell for being fags?

Started by FAMÈ, January 10, 2016, 07:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Quote from: Kylo Ren on January 11, 2016, 09:06:07 AM
And don't even get me started on how this shit is affecting developing countries in Africa and Asia.

I remember watching a documentary on homosexuality in Africa and a lot of the people interviewed shared the sentiment that the new wave of Christian extremism is what's really holding back LGBT rights in Africa, among other things.
!!!!
You have these missionaries from the west popping up in these 3rd world countries
I feel sorry for the people in Kenya and Uganda 😂
And let's talk about HIV/AIDS
The same people banning the use of condoms, preventing sex education
When I went on west Africa tour with my work, the MOBS that used to perch outside whenever we were educating the village children of sex and relationships
The white mans religion has fuck us over

COD.

Homosexuality occurs in nature, guys. We are just one of the MANY different species that are all under the homosexual umbrella.

QuoteAccording to the organizers of the 2006 Against Nature? exhibit, it has been observed in 1,500 species.

:receipts:

RAY7

Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 08:58:18 AM
Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 11, 2016, 08:54:05 AM
Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 08:50:14 AM
I mean why would an all seeing, all knowing all loving God send you to hell for loving someone of the same sex?
Just doesn't make sense to me
If a sin is a sin, then we're all going to hell, i don't see Christians are obsessed with Gays.
What about the murderes, the rapists, the cheaters, the promiscuous...
I don't get why y'all let these few bad seeds represent "Christians" so much. Clearly those ppl who focus on gays are hypocrites
and ignorant.
Also it's hilarious that you just mentioned being gay in the same sentence with murderers because anytime Mary Mary says that y'all get offended
You don't get it because your not gay, so you don't know what it feels like to grow up in a religious family or community knowing that you are being condemned everyday
And it's not a 'few' bad seeds, the entire church doesn't agree with homosexuality, some go through extreme lengths to let it be known
And I don't care about Mary Mary
Isn't she the one who went back to her cheating husband? Isn't Adultery a sin too?
It's hypocritical from her because a good percentage of their fanbase are gay
lol no trust me although I'm not gay
I know what it's like to be judged by the few judgmental Christians that y'all stay crying about on here over the most random stuff. I don't let them cloud my vision of the entire religion, just like one gay man being feminine
doesn't mean EVERY one is. It's just not logical
lol at the church not agreeing with homosexuality. It's believed to be a sin in the Bible but there are SOOO many gay men in choirs, praise dancing, ushers, doing all the women's hair especially in Black churches
I have an openly gay cousin that goes to church waaay more than I ever will and LOVES it. He's met so many Gospel singers and they love him
It's really not as bad as you guys think in the greater picture

FAMÈ

Quote from: COD. on January 11, 2016, 09:10:17 AM
Homosexuality occurs in nature, guys. We are just one of the MANY different species that are all under the homosexual umbrella.

QuoteAccording to the organizers of the 2006 Against Nature? exhibit, it has been observed in 1,500 species.

So are the animals goin to hell too?

AIDS!

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 11, 2016, 09:11:18 AM
Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 08:58:18 AM
Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 11, 2016, 08:54:05 AM
Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 08:50:14 AM
I mean why would an all seeing, all knowing all loving God send you to hell for loving someone of the same sex?
Just doesn't make sense to me
If a sin is a sin, then we're all going to hell, i don't see Christians are obsessed with Gays.
What about the murderes, the rapists, the cheaters, the promiscuous...
I don't get why y'all let these few bad seeds represent "Christians" so much. Clearly those ppl who focus on gays are hypocrites
and ignorant.
Also it's hilarious that you just mentioned being gay in the same sentence with murderers because anytime Mary Mary says that y'all get offended
You don't get it because your not gay, so you don't know what it feels like to grow up in a religious family or community knowing that you are being condemned everyday
And it's not a 'few' bad seeds, the entire church doesn't agree with homosexuality, some go through extreme lengths to let it be known
And I don't care about Mary Mary
Isn't she the one who went back to her cheating husband? Isn't Adultery a sin too?
It's hypocritical from her because a good percentage of their fanbase are gay
lol no trust me although I'm not gay
I know what it's like to be judged by the few judgmental Christians that y'all stay crying about on here over the most random stuff. I don't let them cloud my vision of the entire religion, just like one gay man being feminine
doesn't mean EVERY one is. It's just not logical
lol at the church not agreeing with homosexuality. It's believed to be a sin in the Bible but there are SOOO many gay men in choirs, praise dancing, ushers, doing all the women's hair especially in Black churches
I have an openly gay cousin that goes to church waaay more than I ever will and LOVES it. He's met so many Gospel singers and they love him
It's really not as bad as you guys think in the greater picture
great

COD.

Quote from: FAM? on January 11, 2016, 09:11:34 AM
Quote from: COD. on January 11, 2016, 09:10:17 AM

So are the animals goin to hell too?

DFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I bet the zoo in hell is fabulous
:flamebroiled:

RAY7

Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 09:02:08 AM
And I used the murderer example, because the church is readily willing to accept and forgive any other 'sin', but homosexuality is deemed to be the biggest of them all
the church can't forgive anything lol
Everyone in a church is human

Admin

ddd

Not some dyke giraffes roasting for eternity

AIDS!

Not 'stay crying over' and 'few judgemental Christians'

It's like agroup of black discussing attitudes towards blacks post slavery, and Tom walk by and  butts in with 'but wait!! Not all bad!! 'Look at the bigger picture! least you don't get lynched anymore!!!'
:dead:

Bye Ray

COD.

Quote from: inluvwitbran on January 11, 2016, 09:14:15 AM
And I used the murderer example, because the church is readily willing to accept and forgive any other 'sin', but homosexuality is deemed to be the biggest of them all

and that damn Bible was written by a human too. So what's their problem

FAMÈ

RAY7

Quote from: Amir on January 11, 2016, 09:14:37 AM
Not 'stay crying over' and 'few judgemental Christians'

It's like agroup of black discussing attitudes towards blacks post slavery, and Tom walk by and  butts in with 'but wait!! Not all bad!! 'Look at the bigger picture! least you don't get lynched anymore!!!'
:dead:

Bye Ray
no it's nothing like that at all
horrible analogy
but I'm sure it'll get a friend to back you up

AIDS!

Quote from: COD. on January 11, 2016, 09:15:26 AM

RAY7

Quote from: COD. on January 11, 2016, 09:15:26 AM

first of all we don't believe it was written by a human
at least not the original.