DMX dead at 50.

Started by Plastic., April 03, 2021, 11:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2021, 06:12:54 PM
Quote from: Young on April 08, 2021, 06:09:06 PM
They haven't taken him off life support guys

Wtf is wrong with yawl

I had a close friend recover from a brain aneurysm and he had no activity for some days before her miraculously recovered slowly as brain activity increased

He had a village praying for him. Pray this man recovers and gets the help he needs.

Heartless selves
My brother had a brain aneurysm almost 3 yrs ago and the Drs told my mom it was unlikely that he would make it. Of course my mom rebuked that and my brother is alive, talking, getting therapy and progressing every day, so MAYBE
that's so amazing

:stressed:

Zankou.

April 08, 2021, 09:18:02 PM #181 Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 09:18:53 PM by Fuck Mons.
Quote from: yummy on April 08, 2021, 08:51:17 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on April 08, 2021, 08:18:58 PM
Quote from: ton on April 08, 2021, 06:42:52 PM
But I'm supposed to be sad for dead crackhead who had too many fcking kids
:trannyjblige:
With huge hits in his discography like "X Gon' Give It to Ya" and "Ruff Ryder's Anthem," you might think that DMX's children are positioned for a huge inheritance. However, some very public ups and downs have directly impacted DMX's net worth.

In 2013, the rapper filed for bankruptcy. He listed $50,000 in assets in the filing and between $1 million and $10 million in liabilities. Some of those obligations included $1.24 million in child support and $24,000 on an auto lease.

A few years later, DMX found himself in more financial trouble. He was accused of tax fraud after not filing any tax returns between 2010 and 2015. He pleaded guilty to $1.4 million in tax fraud and was sentenced to one year in prison. The rapper served his time, but he still had to pay $2.3 million for the taxes owed.

Between the bankruptcy and the legal issues, DMX's net worth is an estimated -$1 million. Yes, that's a negative net worth. While it's unclear how DMX's negative net worth will impact his15 children, it's safe to say there isn't a huge fortune for them to inherit.

:omgwatshappening:

Not 15

That estate is about to be a fckn mess

Yeah imagine splitting $0 15 ways

ton

Quote from: Fuck Mons. on April 08, 2021, 09:18:02 PM
With huge hits in his discography like "X Gon' Give It to Ya" and "Ruff Ryder's Anthem," you might think that DMX's children are positioned for a huge inheritance. However, some very public ups and downs have directly impacted DMX's net worth.

In 2013, the rapper filed for bankruptcy. He listed $50,000 in assets in the filing and between $1 million and $10 million in liabilities. Some of those obligations included $1.24 million in child support and $24,000 on an auto lease.

A few years later, DMX found himself in more financial trouble. He was accused of tax fraud after not filing any tax returns between 2010 and 2015. He pleaded guilty to $1.4 million in tax fraud and was sentenced to one year in prison. The rapper served his time, but he still had to pay $2.3 million for the taxes owed.

Between the bankruptcy and the legal issues, DMX's net worth is an estimated -$1 million. Yes, that's a negative net worth. While it's unclear how DMX's negative net worth will impact his15 children, it's safe to say there isn't a huge fortune for them to inherit.

Not 15

Yeah imagine splitting $0 15 ways
i was gonna say

This might be the quickest negotiation ever

Annie

Master P made some statement how this could have been prevented and the rap world had a responsibility but honestly..if you've been following DMX on various reality/help tv shows you know that he has been struggling. He screamed for help so many times but I also have a feeling that some things are too difficult to truly overcome. He's been addicted for a long time...

I remember on some tv show he tried to reconnect with some of his children but they were hurt so much they didn't want to. And his ex-wife spoke about domestic abuse..he didn't have the best childhood and the drugs really had a bad effect on him.
Of course we can praise him for the music he created, he also might have been a good friend and colleague in the music world..but we really don't know the relationship with his children and what he did to his ex-wife. Living with an addict can be dangerous. I feel bad for the kids they have to go through this. 

/.\

Annie

Tashera was a cast member on a reality show called Starter Wives 
And I also read she was on an episode of Iyanla fix my life 

/.\

Annie

By the way he signed a deal with Defjam back in 2019 and was working on a new album
" There haven't been too many details revealed about his first post-prison album, but X at least let his fans know who they can expect to pop up on the project. In addition to the late Pop Smoke and Griselda's Westside Gunn, Conway The Machine and Benny The Butcher — who earlier this month — X has employed the talents of Snoop Dogg, Lil Wayne and U2's Bono."I got Lil Wayne, I got Snoop," he says. "I got The LOX. I got Bono — the U2 n-gga."

But that's not all. X's longtime producer and Verzuz co-mastermind Swizz Beatz — who he calls a "magician" — was not only able to manifest the Bono collaboration but also features from Alicia Keys and Usher.

Read more
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

/.\

Nine

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 08, 2021, 07:48:47 PM
What I tell Christians all the time ... it's time to change ... it's time to be realistic

We have to be careful when we say things that focus on the good and make it seem like we have any control over the outcome .... or that it's the prayers that change anything

for example .... what if DMX who has been on drugs since the 90's DOES pull thru
let's say all the prayers of niggers, thugs, and ex-gangstress whores DO "save" him

I'd like to see someone take a trip down the Texas Childrens Hospital and sit with kids who have half of their skull removed just so they can live another WEEK while their parents realize they'll be homeless the rest of their life because they've spent everything they have to see their child alive for .... just another week

I'm sure they prayed ... if it was that easy

DMX ... who's been on drugs since the 90's .... and squandered riches ... and opportunities .. and relationships
... deserved it more than that 6 year old ... with half their skull missing?

oh my.

this post is shaking the table.

love to see it.

Nine

Not 15

GOODNESS

That football team of kids ain't getting shit

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 08, 2021, 08:20:40 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 08, 2021, 06:43:29 PM
And it's good your family already knows where tf to take you when I crack your fckn skull

Who was this directed at lolz!

When you put that gun down I'll tell you

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on April 08, 2021, 09:35:36 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on April 08, 2021, 07:48:47 PM
What I tell Christians all the time ... it's time to change ... it's time to be realistic

We have to be careful when we say things that focus on the good and make it seem like we have any control over the outcome .... or that it's the prayers that change anything

for example .... what if DMX who has been on drugs since the 90's DOES pull thru
let's say all the prayers of niggers, thugs, and ex-gangstress whores DO "save" him

I'd like to see someone take a trip down the Texas Childrens Hospital and sit with kids who have half of their skull removed just so they can live another WEEK while their parents realize they'll be homeless the rest of their life because they've spent everything they have to see their child alive for .... just another week

I'm sure they prayed ... if it was that easy

DMX ... who's been on drugs since the 90's .... and squandered riches ... and opportunities .. and relationships
... deserved it more than that 6 year old ... with half their skull missing?

oh my.

this post is shaking the table.

love to see it.

sssssssssss

i mean ... the fact of the matter is Christians believe in Heaven
that's why the OG christians continued to get persecuted and executed in Rome, they didn't care about death or fear it or pray against it

these Christians today can't accept that
in the story of Job his 8 children and wife died and he just kept thanking God and moving on

DMX is transitioning ... it's reality ... he's meeting his maker

if you die you can get a good seat in the land of fairy dust and gumdrop dinners
.... isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Edge gorl

RIP to DMXs but this is not tha end for U!
god has ur soul!!

Marilyn

April 09, 2021, 12:00:45 AM #192 Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 12:03:24 AM by Marilyn
He's still here bbys

Marilyn

they are DRAGGING luenell's big bald ass on twitter. She the first one talking about RIP without an official statement from the family

Bentley. HARRIS!