Do you feel sorry for fat people

Started by AIDS, July 20, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

I have a friend like that. She's ALWAYS complaining about being her size and how she hates her size. So I told her, go see my homegirl. She's a trainer and she'll get you together.

And her answer is always, "I'll see."

AIDS

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 10:50:17 AM
Quote from: Fuck you. on July 20, 2017, 10:48:23 AM
you have a limit on the amount of big friends?

:omgwatshappening:
Introduce me to as in hook me up, genius

sdsds

well excuse me

:everythingok:

'ology

Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2017, 10:50:36 AM
You really should limit the amount of fat friends you have that know one another. They like to gang up and really start to feel themselves when they join fat forces..
:udontlookok:

What in the Obese avengers hell zzccszzzzxxzz
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

'ology

Quote from: Scott. on July 20, 2017, 10:52:57 AM
I have a friend like that. She's ALWAYS complaining about being her size and how she hates her size. So I told her, go see my homegirl. She's a trainer and she'll get you together.

And her answer is always, "I'll see."

zzzzzzzzzzxfgg

Only thing she going to see is a drive thru menu

fedswatchin

You really should limit the amount of fat friends you have that know one another. They like to gang up and really start to feel themselves when hey join fat forces..
fat people are people too you fuckin dumb faggot

It's just like twinks befriending other twinks, hoodrats never wanting to leave the hood, nerds kickin it wit nerds

People find groups of ppl to chill with that they can be comfortable with. That's life.

I'm sure you've made friendly with the types of people who believe that a young black girl keeping her head down in school automatically means she's a dirty thug

GRAND

July 20, 2017, 10:53:53 AM #65 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:54:04 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
I want all the fat girls GONE

Bow
Lew
Fine
Vonc

OWT!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: OwnIt on July 20, 2017, 10:53:52 AM
You really should limit the amount of fat friends you have that know one another. They like to gang up and really start to feel themselves when hey join fat forces..

It's just like twinks befriending other twinks, hoodrats never wanting to leave the hood, nerds kickin it wit nerds

People find groups of ppl to chill with that they can be comfortable with. That's life.

I'm sure you've made friendly with the types of people who believe that a young black girl keeping her head down in school automatically means she's a dirty thug
Goodness

:guys:

AIDS

DSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GRAND

read that dyke

fedswatchin

Cowgirl

Damn. I felt this. You fat bitch, I guess you do have feelings afterall.
:traciandchelle:

'ology

Eternal Bell

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 20, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
I want all the fat girls GONE

Bow
Lew
Fine
Vonc

OWT!

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggn3'

sumthin tells me this thread is takin a turn