Do you feel sorry for fat people

Started by AIDS, July 20, 2017, 10:15:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

b7

Ncncnncncnvn @ 4 pages already

What the FUCK

Vonc2002

I'll tell u what else is crazy to me, big people always seem to surround themselves with other big people. Like, im sure it's a comfortability thing.  We can all eat together and i don't have to feel bad about it or be held accountable for my size. She's always trying to introduce me to one of her big friends. I had to nip that in the bud too :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Upica Jones

Quote from: Fine Dining on July 20, 2017, 10:37:35 AM
Funny that ya'll all of a motherfucking sudden know everyone's damn situation.

Let's stop having gay aid parties too while we at it!

So u still a big bitch huh

AIDS

you have a limit on the amount of big friends?

:omgwatshappening:

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 10:46:30 AM
I'll tell u what else is crazy to me, big people always seem to surround themselves with other big people. Like, im sure it's a comfortability thing.  We can all eat together and i don't have to feel bad about it or be held accountable for my size. She's always trying to introduce me to one of her big friends. I had to nip that in the bud too :dead:
!

And they're always trying to make you eat as much as they do

FAGGOT I'm FULL. Don't you see how skinny I am? We just ate 2 hours ago.

b7

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 20, 2017, 10:29:05 AM
and text me last week talking about wanting lipo and a tummy tuck.

gonna need to get gastric bypass first beloved
smh

What scares me is that, although these people are usually pretty big, they aren't THAT big to where they can't just work out and change their diet. Even if it takes years, the surgery does more harm than good

fedswatchin

Quote from: Fuck you. on July 20, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

Vonc is rude af

What if somebody said I can't be friends with a dark hue gorl

Vonc2002

Introduce me to as in hook me up, genius
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

July 20, 2017, 10:50:36 AM #55 Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 10:51:26 AM by BowDown
You really should limit the amount of fat friends you have that know one another. They like to gang up and really start to feel themselves when they join fat forces..
:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on July 20, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

Vonc is rude af

What if somebody said I can't be friends with a dark hue gorl
Then I don't wanna be friends with u anyway and I'd move on with my life :dead:

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on July 20, 2017, 10:49:33 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 20, 2017, 10:46:30 AM
!

And they're always trying to make you eat as much as they do

FAGGOT I'm FULL. Don't you see how skinny I am? We just ate 2 hours ago.
No lie, my friend has literally pleaded with me to try cookies and shit before. 
these are so good. Just TASTE it
:dead: :dead: :dead:

GRAND

Quote from: BowDown on July 20, 2017, 10:50:36 AM
You really should limit the amount of fat friends you have that know one another. They like to gang up and really start to feel themselves when they join fat forces..
:udontlookok:
v

Girl stop the act

We know you're fat