(NSFW)15yr old boy gets stabbed to death in the Bronx

Started by Heated🔥, June 22, 2018, 03:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I don?t know but I feel like someone has to take a stand at some point. These gangs get away with this shit because the thrive off of fear.

FlowerBomb

June 26, 2018, 10:08:16 AM #138 Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 10:10:35 AM by Guilty
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
I don?t know but I feel like someone has to take a stand at some point. These gangs get away with this shit because the thrive off of fear.
I live and work in two areas in London where gang activity is high
I wouldn?t think twice about helping someone?s that?s just been stabbed or beaten up, for me I think we see Black Death too often, whether is gang related, police related, poverty etc
I couldn?t stand by and watch and then sit up a few days later wondering what I couldve done to help
You don?t have to SWOOP in like superman, but calling the ambulance instead of filming it for snapchat helps loads  :dead:

BigDawg

Quote from: Guilty on June 26, 2018, 10:08:16 AM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2018, 09:52:23 AM
I live and work in two areas in London where gang activity is high
I wouldn?t think twice about helping someone?s that?s just been stabbed or beaten up, for me I think we see Black Death too often, whether is gang related, police related, poverty etc
I couldn?t stand by and watch and then sit up a few days later wondering what I couldve done to help
You don?t have to SWOOP in like superman, but calling the ambulance instead of filming it for snapchat helps loads  :dead:
!!

Exactly

Heated🔥

Jaydene is preaching in here.
And Afro is trash.
:plea:

fedswatchin

Hopefully the townsfolk catch wind of the mess and take action against them

ton

Quote from: ChunLi. on June 26, 2018, 11:58:05 AM
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/260/481/870/shutdown-zesarina-grocery/?taf_id=57172950&cid=fb_na#bbfb=709885647

Sign the petition to get that shithouse shut down forever.
cccccvbvvcvvbbbbv

Yeah

I know it's sad someone died but if I see fags chasing someone with a knives while I'm at work I'm not trying to be a hero

I'll call the police after the coast is clear but that's it

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: ton on June 26, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/260/481/870/shutdown-zesarina-grocery/?taf_id=57172950&cid=fb_na#bbfb=709885647

cccccvbvvcvvbbbbv

Yeah

I know it's sad someone died but if I see fags chasing someone with a knives while I'm at work I'm not trying to be a hero

!!!!

Gfffdd

Heated🔥

Quote from: ton on June 26, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

cccccvbvvcvvbbbbv

Yeah

thats understandable but come on the lil boy grew up there.
And the fact that he went back in there covered in blood and nobody still didn?t help him is disgusting.

b7

Quote from: Marilyn on June 25, 2018, 09:07:29 PM
I was slightly defending the owners earlier, thinking they probably thought it was just a FIGHT mess! For them to direct him out of the store AFTER the slaughtering is DISGUSTING!
omg

Yea.  Arrest those pieces of shit