Do you agree? Beyonce is the bigger star, but Lady Gaga has the better accolades

Started by ChillOut, February 26, 2019, 09:05:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Sinpool

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 26, 2019, 01:24:34 PM
And i hope u didnt post that elementary ass piano playing to show her playing an instrument :plzstop: :kii:

ummm she is playing an instrument is she not???

You didn't say Gaga is mozart, you said she can play an instrument and bey can't and you're WRONG babes

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on February 26, 2019, 01:23:40 PM
Gaga can't do what Beyoncé does, and Beyoncé can't do what Gaga does. So it's a matter of taste. Personally Gaga is one of the most annoying bitches in the industry and NO ONE performs like Bey. So my easy choice is Beyoncé. Beyoncé deserves any and every award she can manage to get her hands on
Now THIS i agree with.  That's why i can't fully get in
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Cherokee Boy on February 26, 2019, 12:50:50 PM
Of course Gaga would have "better accolades" . She's White and these "better accolades" are designed with those people in mind.

She's nowhere near as talented as Beyonce.

IDK, I think their level of talent is debatable.

Clearly Bey is the better performer, but Gaga is no slouch. She writes, plays instruments, acts, etc.

I think they are both very talented. Just in different ways.

MelMel

Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:27:48 PM
And i hope u didnt post that elementary ass piano playing to show her playing an instrument :plzstop: :kii:

You didn't say Gaga is mozart, you said she can play an instrument and bey can't and you're WRONG babes
this lashing  :blessed: :blessed:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:27:48 PM

Boy alot of bitches thumb around on piano. Brandy does that and i definitely wouldn't say she plays piano. Beyonce can barely read written english, she definitely can't read no fckn sheet music.  Y'all love sounding goofy   :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Sinpool

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Inkling on February 26, 2019, 01:23:36 PM
Can't act! Can't EMOTE!

boy

b

Y'all always post this clip.  :dead:

It's the ONE time she gave a lil sumn, but Bey is no one's actress.

And that's ok!

Vonc2002

Sinpool