Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:27:01 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:22:28 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:19:50 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:14:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:09:54 PM
Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:05:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 04:57:14 PM
Not desperate and anxious :dead:
We're discussing the girls as they are now.  Should we wait until they're adults to see how they'll ultimately turn out looking?

Do you not think it's odd to focus on children this way?

Wtf does age have to do with anything?  :dead:
It's better to spend time talking about people of they're over the age of 18? Is that when it's ok to make them a topic of discussion?  U people be sounding legit stupid  :omf:

So, desperate and anxious it is; you're fighting so hard to justify analyzing the physicality of children.
Age does have a lot to do with it. Anyone who suggests otherwise has the potential to be a predator and pedophile.
You're not a pedophile, are you?
so anyone on here that has called a child ugly is potentially a pedophile, ur saying?  Yea,  ur stupid and this is why i like to know who y'all are.  Damn these name changes

I'm not sure if you realize this, but you're not exactly helping your case either way.
You sound like an ugly spirited person that has the potential to be a pedophile, since age doesn't matter to you.
I'm not sure you realize that you sound like a fucking idiot. Firstly, the comparison is complete idiocy. 2ndly, Maybe u need to check where u logged into,  fool.  What was said in here aint even the worst shit said on this forum today. Ur dumb  :omf:

You keep calling me dumb for calling you out, for calling children/toddlers ugly. You're only still telling on yourself as being a horrible person, and you're stuck too far up your own ass to see it.
And the comparison isn't idiocy since you're the one who suggested that age doesn't matter when judging the physicality and attractiveness of people, which in this care are literal children.

And if anything you're lessening the quality of this forum, especially if that's the way you feel about it. It's Brandy Source, which means that we still represent her being that it's using her name. So you really need to check yourself because you sound like a straight up disgrace.  :uhh:

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 05:33:53 PM
We're discussing the girls as they are now.  Should we wait until they're adults to see how they'll ultimately turn out looking?

It's better to spend time talking about people of they're over the age of 18? Is that when it's ok to make them a topic of discussion?  U people be sounding legit stupid  :omf:

So, desperate and anxious it is; you're fighting so hard to justify analyzing the physicality of children.
Age does have a lot to do with it. Anyone who suggests otherwise has the potential to be a predator and pedophile.
so anyone on here that has called a child ugly is potentially a pedophile, ur saying?  Yea,  ur stupid and this is why i like to know who y'all are.  Damn these name changes

I'm not sure if you realize this, but you're not exactly helping your case either way.
You sound like an ugly spirited person that has the potential to be a pedophile, since age doesn't matter to you.
I'm not sure you realize that you sound like a fucking idiot. Firstly, the comparison is complete idiocy. 2ndly, Maybe u need to check where u logged into,  fool.  What was said in here aint even the worst shit said on this forum today. Ur dumb  :omf:

You keep calling me dumb for calling you out, for calling children/toddlers ugly. You're only still telling on yourself as being a horrible person, and you're stuck too far up your own ass to see it.
And the comparison isn't idiocy since you're the one who suggested that age doesn't matter when judging the physicality and attractiveness of people, which in this care are literal children.

And if anything you're lessening the quality of this forum, especially if that's the way you feel about it. It's Brandy Source, which means that we still represent her being that it's using her name. So you really need to check yourself because you sound like a straight up disgrace.  :uhh:
wtf

Vonc2002

August 15, 2020, 05:58:28 PM #153 Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 05:59:14 PM by Vonc2002

You keep calling me dumb for calling you out, for calling children/toddlers ugly.
Calling me out?  I'm calling u an idiot because ur an idiot. Anyone who could add 1 and 1 and get 3 is on the fckn spectrum.  I'm not even gonna take the time to really break down how flawed that logic is. Ur on Bsource and we don't represent brandy on here,  that's why she don't bring her crazy ass on here.  Realize where tf u are and sit tf back
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Arcstrider

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 15, 2020, 05:58:28 PM

You keep calling me dumb for calling you out, for calling children/toddlers ugly.
Calling me out?  I'm calling u an idiot because ur an idiot. Anyone who could add 1 and 1 and get 3 is on the fckn spectrum.  I'm not even gonna take the time to really break down how flawed that logic is. Ur on Bsource and we don't represent brandy on here,  that's why she don't bring her crazy ass on here.  Realize where tf u are and sit tf back

... You sound slow. Not dumb, not stupid, just slow. God bless.

⚡ Flow like lightning. Strike like thunder. 🌀

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark;
the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 06:18:31 PM

... You sound slow. Not dumb, not stupid, just slow. God bless.
tears

ton

XXXCCXXXXXXCCCCCC

BAPHOMET.

Also... there are far too many people on this board that are either flat out ugly or not cute for this thread to be 11 pages..

im just... stunned

WOW this is wild  :diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Arcstrider on August 15, 2020, 06:18:31 PM

... You sound.......
No one gives af. Go sit yo dimwitted ass over there with lew until you're called on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: ton on August 15, 2020, 06:23:48 PM

XXXCCXXXXXXCCCCCC
When u called Adam sandlers daughter ugly,  it was because ur secretly attracted to children.  Understand?

Kaeli.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 15, 2020, 11:58:25 AM
Quote from: Monika on August 15, 2020, 11:47:46 AM
I read through this thread, and wow! SMDH!
good Lord you are sometimes insufferable

The nerve of you to always sit your grown black ass online policing looking down on others.

How dare you? How fckn DARE you look down your nose or shake your damn head at ANYBODY!

Cause the shit yawl day and do in the name of BRANDY is way worse.

Yawl talk about ppl, tear other singers gifts down, all in an effort to build her up.

Shake your head at YOURSELF next time you stuck up, overweight, judgmental piece of crap
oh my goodness

Kaeli.

CHOKE

This was my first time seeing children talked about in such a way. But I understand it now.

Marilyn

Bey has soft features and Jay has strong features. It would've been the best result if she procreated with a man with fellow soft features, I.e Boris Kodjoe