Aaliyah Talking about Her Rapist

Started by ssw4919, January 13, 2019, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

January 13, 2019, 07:31:18 PM #75 Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 07:31:30 PM by LOONA.
R Kelly didn't give Aaliyah shit but nightmares     

GLOCK

Queen even said that it was hard for her to even create with other people because he had tarnished her name

Wait .. I think one of the producers from the Aaliyah album said that
This girl was destined to be a star without that ape ass pedo fag

Aalonso.

Quote from: Glock on January 13, 2019, 07:33:07 PM
Queen even said that it was hard for her to even create with other people because he had tarnished her name

Yea her cousin Jomo

QuoteWhat was surprising to me was that after it all, Aaliyah got villainized. That?s the part that I never understood. That?s what made the transition to the second album difficult. It was hard for us to get producers. We were coming off of a multi-platinum debut album and except for a couple of relationships with Jermaine Dupri and Puffy, it was hard for us to get producers on the album. She was 16, 17 at the time of the second album. I just didn?t understand why they were upset with baby girl.?

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 07:35:33 PM

Yea her cousin Jomo

QuoteWhat was surprising to me was that after it all, Aaliyah got villainized. That?s the part that I never understood. That?s what made the transition to the second album difficult. It was hard for us to get producers. We were coming off of a multi-platinum debut album and except for a couple of relationships with Jermaine Dupri and Puffy, it was hard for us to get producers on the album. She was 16, 17 at the time of the second album. I just didn?t understand why they were upset with baby girl.?

So disgusting

And this is a reflection of how they are treating her now
I hate that she isn?t here to properly defend herself
Idk why it boils me up but I?m on fire and upset

This damn young girl

I?m raging

Blaming her for this shit and Turning her into a villain

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: Scott. on January 13, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: Blindian on January 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
Really Scotty?

After you gave me a whole speech about the ability to have "civil conversation" when you disagree with someone yesterday ...

Do you think that is non-condescending and civil? I hate to rehash this but I need you to see that I'm not the only one with a smart mouth on here. You get "uncivil" too sometimes.

Boy fuck you.
:plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Aalonso.

Quote from: Glock on January 13, 2019, 07:38:52 PM

Yea her cousin Jomo

So disgusting

This damn young girl

I?m raging

Anyone doing that is fuckin dZumb. Like really. When you look at it like that, and realize anyone blaming the victims and not the mildly retarded beady eyed monkey is equally insane, it makes u fume less.

GLOCK

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 13, 2019, 07:43:36 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 13, 2019, 07:38:52 PM

Yea her cousin Jomo

So disgusting

This damn young girl

I?m raging

Anyone doing that is fuckin dZumb. Like really. When you look at it like that, and realize anyone blaming the victims and not the mildly retarded beady eyed monkey is equally insane, it makes u fume less.
I guess it just makes me go back to my 12,14 year old self
And her not having any power today to speak up
I just..
Whew.
But yeah
Any girl defending this thing or faulting her is def sick

ssw4919

It worked out for the best, musically speaking, because it allowed her to give Tim and Missy a chance.  :blessed:  Otherwise, she would have had a typical mid-90?s album.

Scott.

Quote from: Zanny on January 13, 2019, 07:18:14 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 13, 2019, 03:17:24 PM
Quote from: Blindian on January 13, 2019, 03:08:49 PM
Really Scotty?

After you gave me a whole speech about the ability to have "civil conversation" when you disagree with someone yesterday ...

Do you think that is non-condescending and civil? I hate to rehash this but I need you to see that I'm not the only one with a smart mouth on here. You get "uncivil" too sometimes.

Boy fuck you.

Sssddcncncncnncncncncncnccncncnc

Happy early birthday sis

Love ya!

Vonc2002

Im listening to the red album and JESUS   :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

4 fucking k

Quote from: LOONA. on January 13, 2019, 07:31:18 PM
R Kelly didn't give Aaliyah shit but nightmares     

bnbjjjjjj

But they were cordial up until she died

4 fucking k

And why is OP making a thread about this EVERY day? Stop fetishizing this mess, weird dyke!

Scott.

4 fucking k

Quote from: brocka4life on January 13, 2019, 12:29:12 PM
Let?s not forget that Aaliyah was booed at the Soul Train Awards and received backlash from her core audience after it came out that she married R Kelly. She had to rebuild her career after that.

Which makes that whole ?R Kelly gave her a career? theory even more ridiculous.

n

I can?t think of a single Aaliyah article where is name isn?t brought up. He?s def. credited for her a platform and she even signed her first deal because of him. Whether y?all like it or not.