I'm voting Hilary in November (Bill Clinton gathers Black Lives Matter)

Started by Opposites Attract., April 08, 2016, 09:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

Quote from: Glenda on April 08, 2016, 02:10:01 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on April 08, 2016, 02:07:06 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on April 08, 2016, 09:47:03 AM
You falling for the okie doke... This is pretty much the same shit he said in the 90's when he passed that bill that led to even more mass incarcerations and blacks bought it. Oh how history repeats itself.

Bernie Sanders voted for that bill.

He's since said he regretted it. Also, I believe that that bill came packaged with some other bills that Bernie was more focused on getting passed, so I believe he had no other choice. Not to excuse the fact that he voted for the bill, but he has at least acknowledged his wrongdoing which is more than I can say for Hillary.
Bam.

Nyan Cat

And Bernie's record speaks for him.

A simple comparison is all one needs to realize whose a fucking lying, stealing and manipulative piece of shit and whose not.

Opposites Attract.

You falling for the okie doke... This is pretty much the same shit he said in the 90's when he passed that bill that led to even more mass incarcerations and blacks bought it. Oh how history repeats itself.

He's since said he regretted it. Also, I believe that that bill came packaged with some other bills that Bernie was more focused on getting passed, so I believe he had no other choice. Not to excuse the fact that he voted for the bill, but he has at least acknowledged his wrongdoing which is more than I can say for Hillary.

Bill also spoke on that as well. Why is Hilary being blamed for Bill's mistakes? She was his first lady. She had no say so in his policies.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kurama

Yeah, all explained here.

http://www.vox.com/2016/2/26/11116412/bernie-sanders-mass-incarceration

Opposites Attract.

Look at this guise

Glenda

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 02:42:03 PM

Bill also spoke on that as well. Why is Hilary being blamed for Bill's mistakes? She was his first lady. She had no say so in his policies.

Because she's running for president hun.

COD.

Disgusting liar or not Hil' still has my vote sorry! Bernie creeps me out with that smirk that stays on his face.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Glenda on April 08, 2016, 03:31:04 PM
Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 08, 2016, 02:42:03 PM

Because she's running for president hun.

Exactly she's running for President not her husband.

#Mu7

Anybody with enough sense should vote for Hillary Clinton #butimsleep.
Secondly, he read the hell out of them and with the facts...... not a single lie was told. I was even telling my  friends. Black children today are so blessed, when we were growing up we literally had very few positive role models. It wasn't cool to go to college, it wasn't cool to be smart, it wasn't cool to not gang bang...... this started to change in the 90s......because people were afraid of going getting those strikes and rightfully so....

#fuckthebern #feelthestupidity #feeltheunrealistic

Admin

Kurama

Quote from: Mu on April 08, 2016, 03:56:24 PM
Anybody with enough sense should vote for Hillary Clinton #butimsleep.
Secondly, he read the hell out of them and with the facts...... not a single lie was told. I was even telling my  friends. Black children today are so blessed, when we were growing up we literally had very few positive role models. It wasn't cool to go to college, it wasn't cool to be smart, it wasn't cool to not gang bang...... this started to change in the 90s......because people were afraid of going getting those strikes and rightfully so....

#fuckthebern #feelthestupidity #feeltheunrealistic

:)