Guys, I LOVE whitney but this is why celine will always just be.........UGH!

Started by Vonc2002, August 17, 2021, 01:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I think whitney is the overall vocal champion but celine is so beastly it makes no damn SENSE
Who is doing what she did from 2:05 on? WHO!?!?!

Her voice is UNDOUBTEDLY the most powerful between her, whitney, and that other girl (who isn't on either of their levels imo).
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 01:12:47 PM
I think whitney is the overall vocal champion but celine is so beastly it makes no damn SENSE
Who is doing what she did from 2:05 on? WHO!?!?!

Her voice is UNDOUBTEDLY the most powerful between her, whitney, and that other girl (who isn't on either of their levels imo).
n

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

dangerous

I just had my heart will go on on repeat last weekend

I literally fast forward to the end each time to hear her let loose
:omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: I got Black in my family 💁🏿 on August 17, 2021, 01:17:27 PM

It's so funny this is the song u like because while it is a beautiful vocal, this one of her most boring messes. Similar to how u always talk about Unbreak my heart.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

ggfgfg
These faces she does while recording.

But yes, rotten foot looking queen is def one of the best vocalists of our time.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

We need videos like this from ALL the girls.  I wanna see the damn studio sessions

dangerous

August 17, 2021, 01:24:57 PM #11 Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 01:25:40 PM by I got Black in my family 💁🏿
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 17, 2021, 01:22:47 PM
Quote from: I got Black in my family 💁🏿 on August 17, 2021, 01:17:27 PM

It's so funny this is the song u like because while it is a beautiful vocal, this one of her most boring messes. Similar to how u always talk about Unbreak my heart.
that's kinda why I fast forward thru the mess to her loud belting

I just can't sit through that ENTIRE drawn out mess

Dnfnfnnfnfnfnfnfnfn

She completely slaughtered the ending vocally