CELINE kinda lashes BOTH of them

Started by LuvBrandy, December 06, 2017, 07:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

As much as I loved Whit, she was always third on my list. I'd constantly rotate Mariah and Celine for the top spot.

b7

When Mariah was freestyling in that studio for her fans a couple years back
:stressed:

She sounds so great. Wtf did she do to her voice since then :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

:diddraispoot: the back to back posts about Mariah

Kaeli.

s

Peak Celine ain?t seeing Peak Mariah or Peak Whitney.

RAY7

Celine has great skill
but she sounds like one of lungs is a helium tank

Vonc2002

Quote from: Alotta Vagyna on December 06, 2017, 11:11:05 PM
As much as I loved Whit, she was always third on my list. I'd constantly rotate Mariah and Celine for the top spot.
Yea, Celine is my favorite but I recognize whit for being the best singer. I recognize Mariah for her........ beautiful hair. Yea, lovely hair
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quote from: Kaeli. on December 06, 2017, 11:13:05 PM
s

Peak Celine ain?t seeing Peak Mariah or Peak Whitney.

Gorl. VERY little separated them.

Kaeli.

k

Is that why one is dead and the other can't sing :damselindistress:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FRANCE

BAPHOMET.

whew. Mariah's voice is just...  the most pleasant thing ever.

not jarring or anything.

FRANCE

Quote from: 1RIG on December 06, 2017, 11:01:57 PM
Quote from: Franc' on December 06, 2017, 09:00:42 PM
guys this video is about RUNS and the like. :uhh:

Celine and Mariah >>>>>> Whitney when it comes to melisma, inflections and runs. whitney is the best vocalist but there are things MC and Celine do better.
:plzstop:

Are you out of ur mind

Mariah?s dope but her runs ain?t fucking with Whitney
n
its all left up to preference i guess. whitney's melisma n inflections are great but i always preferred mariah's vocal delivery. she knew how to give power,, resonance n softness. to me, her studio vocals on the Butterfly and Daydream albums are heavenly. I prefer her vocal delivery on Babydoll than Whitney's powerhouse vocal. thats just me.

Vonc2002

I get what Ray is saying about Celine tho.  It can be an acquired taste. I love her voice but I've noticed as she's aged it's a bit grating at times. That's how I felt about Maria's voice tbh. I hated it.  That whisper shit REALLY irritates me and I can only take it but for so long.  K
I really like Mya but she was sum1 else I put I  that category. I can't listen to her voice TOO long