Tyrese IG about Brandy

Started by Steffon, October 27, 2015, 08:21:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

JRob replied to my comment

QuotejrobthegreatNothing before its time guys!! No artist loves her fans more than my Queen but everything has to be right and we are working hard to do that!! This new era is that critical .. Please continue to be patient. And Prayerful! We will not disappoint .???????? @monimeka3 @kingdrewlove @tamprice15 @kingdavid_est87 be Blessed

kingdrewloveThanks for the reply! #praying for her always!

kingdavid_est87Thanks so is that confirmation it won't come this month?

jrobthegreatConfirmation it will come when it's ready but it will come..positive thoughts always

I mean I'm craving the music but I love Brandy enough to continue to be patient and continue to pray for her.

Y'all can keep dragging her if y'all want but I'm done
:sup:

LiiVE

I think a lot of times we expect too much from our favorite artist. Tbh if you're not stanning for some top girl, there's always gonna be these inconsistentcies.

Hugo

Quote from: LiiVE on October 27, 2015, 02:03:28 PM
I think a lot of times we expect too much from our favorite artist. Tbh if you're not stanning for some top girl, there's always gonna be these inconsistentcies.

Dawn has no record label and makes it happen. There's no excuse
Some of these flops are grinding and releasing albums back to back

Quote from: KingDrewLove on October 27, 2015, 02:02:51 PM
JRob replied to my comment

QuotejrobthegreatNothing before its time guys!! No artist loves her fans more than my Queen but everything has to be right and we are working hard to do that!! This new era is that critical .. Please continue to be patient. And Prayerful! We will not disappoint .???????? @monimeka3 @kingdrewlove @tamprice15 @kingdavid_est87 be Blessed

kingdrewloveThanks for the reply! #praying for her always!

kingdavid_est87Thanks so is that confirmation it won't come this month?

jrobthegreatConfirmation it will come when it's ready but it will come..positive thoughts always

I mean I'm craving the music but I love Brandy enough to continue to be patient and continue to pray for her.

Y'all can keep dragging her if y'all want but I'm done
:sup:

the one thing that pisses me off is that they constantly talk about shit.   if you don't have the logistics sorted out don't mention it.

:letsmessfag:

Oh EP coming in October

:cheerup:

Now its a critical era be patient

Miranda

All this fucking TALK by Jeff and it shows for NOTHING.

STUNNA GOD

brandy wise, I don't think what we're asking for is too much. It's actually extremely minimal....

STUNNA GOD

Majority of the gorls just want a fucking announcement. :dead:

yummy

LiiVE

Quote from: Hugo ❤️ Miles ???? on October 27, 2015, 02:05:37 PM

Dawn is trying to what Brandy has already done. And Brandy ain't gone have the same drive as some newer artist who's still Sleeping on other peoples sofa.

Miranda

Quote from: Trey on October 27, 2015, 02:10:47 PM

A comment, a statement, fckn acknowledgement, SOMETHING.

LiiVE

Quote from: Trey on October 27, 2015, 02:10:47 PM
nnnvcvvb n nbbbbbbb

AIDS!

Quote from: LiiVE on October 27, 2015, 02:12:49 PM

Dawn is trying to what Brandy has already done. And Brandy ain't gone have the same drive as some newer artist who's still Sleeping on other peoples sofa.
hhggggggg

October 27, 2015, 02:15:39 PM #177 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 02:16:39 PM by KippCarruthers
I rather them just shut the hell up! Shouldnt have said anything if they didnt have a time table together.   

i am still kinda engulfed in flames about SUMMER2014  :flamebroiled: and now we gotta sit thru  September, October, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, NYE, Valentines

Hugo

Quote from: LiiVE on October 27, 2015, 02:12:49 PM

:plzstop: