Started by GLOCK, March 16, 2016, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2016, 08:23:22 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 16, 2016, 07:59:41 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 16, 2016, 07:00:07 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on March 16, 2016, 06:55:33 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on March 16, 2016, 03:52:41 PM
My sis! Mel is one of the nicest people on the board. Never mean or messy.
One of the first people here I got really cool with when I signed up.

The gorls try her constantly but sis continues to push through completely unbothered.

Luv ha!

thats not true that girl  is a hot messy mess

Nah bruh. That boy could be in hea minding his own business and you come right on in to ponce on Mel and for no reason

i simply see what his screename types and sometimes respond its a forum you know

Listen, I know it's a forum. You don't have to respond to everything especially if no one is talking to you (and most times he's never talking to you)and that's the point. Just observing, it seems like you are picking on that boy.

Yeah im picking on a fucking 35 year old MAN
And hes talking to everyone if shit aint in a pm foh
He gets called out on his bs end of story

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Scott.

Quote from: TheNextLew on March 17, 2016, 04:37:58 PM

The gorls try her constantly but sis continues to push through completely unbothered.

Luv ha!

Nah bruh. That boy could be in hea minding his own business and you come right on in to ponce on Mel and for no reason

i simply see what his screename types and sometimes respond its a forum you know

Listen, I know it's a forum. You don't have to respond to everything especially if no one is talking to you (and most times he's never talking to you)and that's the point. Just observing, it seems like you are picking on that boy.

That's bullshit, folk. Anytime he's in a thread and if you smell him in the thread, you come straight for him, no matter what the conversation. You don't fuck with anyone else like that, you only do it with him. So therefore, you be PICKING on that damn boy. Point blank and the muthafucking period and EVERYONE sees that.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Scott. on March 17, 2016, 04:42:02 PM

Luv ha!

That's bullshit, folk. Anytime he's in a thread and if you smell him in the thread, you come straight for him, no matter what the conversation. You don't fuck with anyone else like that, you only do it with him. So therefore, you be PICKING on that damn boy. Point blank and the muthafucking period and EVERYONE sees that.

Its not bulllshit he is a grown man (35) so hes not the little shrinking violet u are making him out to be
This is a public forum
If u are paying attention its not just him being in a thread its him when hes on that bullshit talking out of two sides of his face or being caught in a blatant lie
This is a public forum so hes just as free to say what he wants as am i
But anyone that ive disagreed with either strongly or lightly knows im pretty dogmatic about it always have been

Thats mel afro vonc young stewie jay
Its been all of em

Toodles

Different

Young

I'm glad you guys are seeing it.

It's a weird honestly Lew.. :(

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 17, 2016, 04:53:30 PM

Im sorry but it is.  I wasn't gonna bring myself up but since he did,  he has done the same thing to me.  He randomly concocts something and then tries to paint this picture that he somehow, without any real foundation, believes to be true. It's why ive called him weird from the beginning,  and he thinks his actions are normal.  It wreaks of insecurity and an inner conflict.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cartierline

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MAY

Quote from: Scott. on March 17, 2016, 04:42:02 PM

Luv ha!

You sound wounded luv

Young

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 17, 2016, 05:01:22 PM

Im sorry but it is.  I wasn't gonna bring myself up but since he did,  he has done the same thing to me.  He randomly concocts something and then tries to paint this picture that he somehow, without any real foundation, believes to be true. It's why ive called him weird from the beginning,  and he thinks his actions are normal.  It wreaks of insecurity and an inner conflict.

Do u have an example ?

Just like ur convinced that because u didnt like the job i worked or didnt think the degree i held was good enough or because i weng thru a few hardships
That i was just hating my life and and mad or whTever and when i tell u im fine with it and i actually feel pretty positive and satisfied with things u still continue to paint the picture u want about my life

Just like i think uve got some upbringing issues that caused u to be so angry and defensive

Just we all have it in our heads that mel is disabled

Just like we all think. Young is obsessed with. Being lightskin or whatevs

Just like we know jay is racist

Just like we all think afro plays devils advocate cause he really thinks that way

We all make assumptions here

Not just lewis

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Its weird to defend someone u dont even know as well

But if im getting dragged u all in agreement and whatnot

U dont even knkw who the hell. Mel is

Except his screename