The Encore: the girls SLAY final performance, pussy pirate pam leaves group

Started by ophababes., June 04, 2021, 07:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Yeah, female producers are few, unfortunately.  That's why it's cool to watch Felisha produce on the show.

Teena Marie
Patrice Rushen
Linda Perry
Chloe Bailey
Wondagurl
Paris Strother

rosone1

Quote from: Marilyn on July 11, 2021, 11:49:46 AM
When Felisha asked "what other female producer you know besides Missy Elliot?" that made me think.

After thinking HARD I thought of Dianne Warren...and I couldn't think of any more. That's pretty sad. I never realized how male dominated that area was.
Ester Dean, Nova Wave

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophababes.

fallon said they took felisha's comment out of context and editied out an entire portion of sonething that happened which was the real reason she started crying in that scene

Lazarus

When Felisha asked "what other female producer you know besides Missy Elliot?" that made me think.

After thinking HARD I thought of Dianne Warren...and I couldn't think of any more. That's pretty sad. I never realized how male dominated that area was.

Angela Winbush

ssw4919

Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2021, 12:18:28 PM

Angela Winbush

:stressed:

rosone1

Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2021, 12:18:28 PM

Angela Winbush
Criminally underrated.

Lazarus

Demetri Thorpe🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

M-Rocka

ophababes.