Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 15, 2021, 03:55:09 AM
Brandi and Meelah look incredible :omf:
im sure they were relieved they didn't have to endure this MESS ssdssd

b7

The episode was ok. The drama was good in the beginning but now it feels even more forced, especially knowing that the twins and Kosign are actually good friends outside of the show and they're tryna make it seem as if they barely know each other or like each other at all.

That's just one example but i would've liked to see more rehearsing and singing/dancing

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RIG 7 on July 15, 2021, 05:09:01 AM
The episode was ok. The drama was good in the beginning but now it feels even more forced, especially knowing that the twins and Kosign are actually good friends outside of the show and they're tryna make it seem as if they barely know each other or like each other at all.

That's just one example but i would've liked to see more rehearsing and singing/dancing

I said this about the last episode. The mess was perfect for the first couple eps cause it reeled it us in but atp it's becoming draining.

And Kosine's attitude is as bad Felisha's.

Lazarus

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 15, 2021, 03:55:09 AM
Brandi and Meelah look incredible :omf:

!!!!!

I'm glad 702 are in a better place now than they were back in the day. However, Meelah wanted no parts of the behind the scenes drama.  :plzstop:

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 15, 2021, 05:23:28 AM
Pam and Kima got ex-lovers energy :dead:

baybeeeeee

I didn't think Pam was ever going to touch anyone on the show :plzstop:

Young

ophababes.

Quote from: Freemala Harris on July 15, 2021, 02:29:56 AM
That was some good mess

- Loved the reunion & was SHOCKED Meelah showed ahp. Ch, where was anyone from DK? Kima was right about the Total mess but hey that's evangelist Pam's decision

- Aubrey leaving was a tad unprofessional

- The twins are MESS but very talented. I can see why they checked Kosine since he does seem a bit cavalier and chauvinistic towards producers who are women

- I see Kiely sprinkled a dash of creative direction here. Keep it ahp

- I prefer the twins' version of the songs vs Kosine's. It has a knock but one of his versions had a very dated 2013 west coast r&bass feel to it that was eh

all of this

ophababes.

cherish twins know kosine outside the house? hmmm, i know they know elijah but i haven't seen them mention or do anything wiyh kos. but ifk, everything in this episode seemed authentic to me.

except aubrey's face.

RAY7

I loved this episode. All the old group members look good
Im actually glad Aubrey left. I commend her for the little effort she put in but really she wasn't needed on this Black ass show
Felisha and the rest of the group should've just told Kosine they liked her version of the track better and that's what they wanna go with
he's cocky but I think he went into defense mode when Felisha started cussing at him. Its funny how Kiely loved Elijah rolling his neck with that earring dangling in Aubrey's face
but got offended by Kosine saying "relax" 

Cowgirl