Brandy x Fauntleroy "The Wave" out NOW! (Video 1st page)

Started by Dr Naomi Campbell, July 03, 2021, 05:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on July 09, 2021, 06:30:08 PM
Hush went to waste

!!!!!

Man that was def a 1st single material back in 04. They slept with that joint, it slapped hard

Harlem

Quote from: do it urself on July 09, 2021, 07:32:33 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2021, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: do it urself on July 09, 2021, 08:56:05 AM
still on repeat  :damselindistress:

!!!!!!!!

Like this is my new mess!!! I can't even listen to something else
GODsher kinda bumped kwee out of  nonstop rotation with "do it urself"

sdfsffsddsfds

but imma be backk later :justabit:

He dropped some new shit too?

united nations

Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2021, 07:35:09 PM
Quote from: do it urself on July 09, 2021, 07:32:33 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2021, 07:31:08 PM
Quote from: do it urself on July 09, 2021, 08:56:05 AM
still on repeat  :damselindistress:

!!!!!!!!

Like this is my new mess!!! I can't even listen to something else
GODsher kinda bumped kwee out of  nonstop rotation with "do it urself"

sdfsffsddsfds

but imma be backk later :justabit:

He dropped some new shit too?
not a single, just part of that jimmy jam/terry lewis project thingy.

but its hot
Grandma, grandpa, and their grandmas ❤️

Young

Ma Lo

There is so much hidden brilliance and meaning in this song. "Ride The Wave" is an excerpt from the Afrodisiac booklet itself " Ride the waves of afrodisiac" ...and Amorphus is not only a stan but a smart one. Talented too ..oweee 

Harlem

I just can't stop listening to this song! I love this shit and I love this girl!!! Queen really looks good again, had fire photoshoots, and gave a Afrodisiac style song in 2021... that's all I ever wanted from her, I just...
:stressed:

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2021, 09:15:32 PM
I just can't stop listening to this song! I love this shit and I love this girl!!! Queen really looks good again, had fire photoshoots, and gave a Afrodisiac style song in 2021... that's all I ever wanted from her, I just...

Stan with me king

Ma Lo

Harlem

Quote from: The Night King on July 09, 2021, 09:16:07 PM

Stan with me king

!!!

This fuckin 180! Ima stan for this while I can enjoy it b/c we all know it ain't easy being a Brandy fan

Ma Lo

Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2021, 09:18:00 PM

Stan with me king

!!!

This fuckin 180! Ima stan for this while I can enjoy it b/c we all know it ain't easy being a Brandy fan

In all honesty, the only era that was difficult for me to stan was Afrodisiac, not because of the music, which was incredible, but only because I feel like that was the beginning of the backlash she received for lying about her marriage. I feel like that era was very difficult for her and her fans, and then there was the car accident after that.  She lost a lot, even fans, unfortunately. It was horrible. The hatred she received online was unlike anything I had ever seen before, then she was flopping on top of that. It made me sad.  I just used to let it get to me a lot more when I was younger. Glad those days are over. Other than that, every other era has given me a reason to stan ..she always had a measure of success, in some form, whether it was a 4 star review from Rollingstone, a mild hit on the charts or a even video receiving millions of views. Most of all, the love and support she continuously receives from artists, old and new.. makes me stan profusely.... But honestly this year has been a highlight for me .. I feel fed!

b7

b7

Bish

Quote from: The Night King on July 09, 2021, 08:03:46 PM
There is so much hidden brilliance and meaning in this song. "Ride The Wave" is an excerpt from the Afrodisiac booklet itself " Ride the waves of afrodisiac" ...and Amorphus is not only a stan but a smart one. Talented too ..oweee
This song reminds me of a slowed down version of Come As You Are.

Bish

Quote from: The Night King on July 09, 2021, 09:30:29 PM
Quote from: Harlem on July 09, 2021, 09:18:00 PM

Stan with me king

!!!

In all honesty, the only era that was difficult for me to stan was Afrodisiac, not because of the music, which was incredible, but only because I feel like that was the beginning of the backlash she received for lying about her marriage. I feel like that era was very difficult for her and her fans, and then there was the car accident after that.  She lost a lot, even fans, unfortunately. It was horrible. The hatred she received online was unlike anything I had ever seen before, then she was flopping on top of that. It made me sad.  I just used to let it get to me a lot more when I was younger. Glad those days are over. Other than that, every other era has given me a reason to stan ..she always had a measure of success, in some form, whether it was a 4 star review from Rollingstone, a mild hit on the charts or a even video receiving millions of views. Most of all, the love and support she continuously receives from artists, old and new.. makes me stan profusely.... But honestly this year has been a highlight for me .. I feel fed!
Yeah that was rough. When Robert went on Wendy smh. Then she got engaged, and then they broke up.  FM and Afro were both shitty eras despite how amazing those albums are.

FRANCE

I liked the Afro album, but it took a minute for me to really appreciate it. Her vocals changed so much from Full Moon and I was unsure of how I felt about it. But now, aside from Turn It Up and Sadiddy, dope ass album.