Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Quote from: Israel on November 07, 2021, 11:14:20 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:02:56 AM
So the guy has $11k raised when the goal was $5000
and like clockwork here's one where the ppl want $30k
https://twitter.com/_justBrittani/status/1457189099966631940?s=20
well i mean these are young people

the last thing parents think about is losing their kids.

it's a reality that could very well take place but unfortunately we operate emotionally and not logically many times
the expectation is that their kids will bury them. so i can imagine the shock when they have to do the reverse.

$30K actually sounds like what it would cost to put on a grand funeral/burial

depends on what the family wants , and what's realistic considering their funds and support network

some will settle for an average funeral mess, and some will want to really send their child out with something amazing that could compare to a wedding.

if there are people who are willing to contribute, i don't see an issue. long as the parents who made it are indeed the real parents of the deceased, and they didn't actually kill the child themselves. lol
uh huh

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 07, 2021, 10:46:22 AM
And even his Mom or another family did buy his ticket, how is she "trash" for not having the coins for a funeral? Do you know how much funeral costs? The average person doesn't have that type of money saved.

It's not like she was expecting her son to be trampled to death  :uhh:
:plzstop:

Dr Naomi Campbell

Paying for the funeral should be the least of anyone's worries
did you forget how they died?
He's lucky they're not suing him for fucking manslaughter...yet
He can fucking afford it

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:08:18 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 07, 2021, 11:00:42 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 10:54:02 AM
She's not trash for not having money, if that's even really the case. It's so weird to me to be asking for handouts because you know your child died in a huge tragedy involving a rich celebrity. He or his mom, somebody paid for this concert. If neither of them have any money in savings or anything he shouldn't have even been at that concert. I find it hard to believe between them they're really that bad off

Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 10:05:28 AM
N
ppl are really trash. Y'all had money to send him to that concert but now y'all can't pay for a funeral?
God Bless

:rudone:

And what has savings got to do with her son being killed? jsdbchdc
what point are making with these quotes they don't contradict. To make it plain. I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THEY REALLY ARE BROKE.

and savings has to do with paying for a funeral, not with her son getting killed :uhh:

A funeral she didn't know she would be planning? :rudone:

RAY7

If I was him I definitely would feel guilty and pay for the ppls funerals. This mess was horrible 

ophababes.

i think he shoulda def throw sumn in for sure it would be the noble thing to do

but how the hell are yall blaming TRAVIS for these wild apes stomping the girls owt in the crowd? if anything blame them and the venue for poor security/crowd control, but trynna blame travis is weird af

Plastic.

Quote from: ophliyah on November 07, 2021, 11:26:35 AM

but how the hell are yall blaming TRAVIS for these wild apes stomping the girls owt in the crowd? if anything blame them and the venue for poor security/crowd control, but trynna blame travis is weird af
he's been encouraging the "wild ones"' to bum rush the place for MONTHS leading up to the show, so he's partially to blame, yes

best selling female rapper of all time

Ma Lo

November 07, 2021, 11:28:39 AM #40 Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 11:29:00 AM by Àlákọrí ni bọ̀bọ́ yẹn sẹ́
Not thinking a funeral is so easily affordable and accomplished when even majority of COVID-19 victims who were older,  that you expected to have life assurance around that age, were tossed into a plastic bag or a wooden box if they were lucky, and buried in an unmarked grave in the middle of nowhere. Millions of people. This is a horrible tragedy.

Vonc2002

Ray, people were trampled and killed at his fckn show and hes a fckn millionaire.  Honestly no one should even have to tell him to do this. This is sumn that should AUTOMATICALLY be on his heart to do
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:25:23 AM
If I was him I definitely would feel guilty and pay for the ppls funerals. This mess was horrible
PERIOD! Now what's all this extra for.   :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: plastic on November 07, 2021, 11:28:02 AM
Quote from: ophliyah on November 07, 2021, 11:26:35 AM

he's been encouraging the "wild ones"' to bum rush the place for MONTHS leading up to the show, so he's partially to blame, yes
and he's been charged twice before for exactly doing this

Ma Lo

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 07, 2021, 11:29:52 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on November 07, 2021, 11:25:23 AM
PERIOD! Now what's all this extra for.   :uhh:

I agree. Travis should help. This is really bad.