Jimmy Kimmel said TOO BAD NIGGAS! Keep cryin over the oscars!

Started by Genesis, January 22, 2016, 03:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: imaan. on January 22, 2016, 04:33:23 PM
Quote from: RIG on January 22, 2016, 04:25:50 PM
Quote from: Genesis on January 22, 2016, 04:23:48 PM
Quote from: imaan. on January 22, 2016, 04:16:14 PM
d

This black thing is so late  :plzstop: Kill it with fire.
Nothing blacker than the rings around your neck and eyes sootie

Now just admit you defend rapists and ill let go of that nappy ass brillo pad

this is so off topic

Can u do this somewhere else

sdddddddddddddddd

the backfire has me in FITS! :kii:
"Save me Rig please!"

Cause he damn sure wont say shit to anybody else. Maybe he gon ban me again without breaking any rules. We"ll see.

Gilgamesh.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7

yummy

I'm over this Oscar mess already. Hollyweird is regressing a bit, but the whole idea of demanding to be rewarded for something (whether a grammy or oscar) just seems desperate to me. Take pride in your work and keep satisfying the people who appreciate it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: ANIMMAI on January 22, 2016, 05:02:44 PM
I'm over this Oscar mess already. Hollyweird is regressing a bit, but the whole idea of demanding to be rewarded for something (whether a grammy or oscar) just seems desperate to me. Take pride in your work and keep satisfying the people who appreciate it.
pretty much
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

You guys do not see the bigger picture. Oscars write history. They are what will remain.

When people look back at cinematic accomplishments of human kind, they will see nothing but white people which will further cement and perpetuate the notion of white supremacy for the future.
B7

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Quote from: Rajesha on January 22, 2016, 05:05:48 PM
You guys do not see the bigger picture. Oscars write history. They are what will remain.

When people look back at cinematic accomplishments of human kind, they will see nothing but white people which will further cement and perpetuate the notion of white supremacy for the future.

!