Brandy's at the staples center... OMG .. what's happening! 🙌

Started by Camo, February 13, 2016, 08:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:48:13 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:45:44 PM
Who cares what the fck anybody does in any other thread on here?
It matters because I see her being called "weird" and mess because of behavior that I've seen from PLENTY of people on here.

If you're gonna call call the mess in a thread, call it, but don't stoop to name calling to get your point across.
I said IT'S weird that people do that and that's my fckn opinion. No one in here name called so if ur gonna instigate then maybe u should just sit this one out
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm cryin @ Francis dippin ha toes, seein the mess and then just  :supluv:

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:58:57 PM
It matters because I see her being called "weird" and mess because of behavior that I've seen from PLENTY of people on here.

If you're gonna call call the mess in a thread, call it, but don't stoop to name calling to get your point across.
I said IT'S weird that people do that and that my fckn opinion. No one in here name called so if ur gonna instigate then maybe u should just sit this one out
You're calling someone's behavior weird. Which is basically saying they are weird.

None of this should be weird to you at all. So you sit down in that seat that's been calling your name since you typed the damn word.

Annie

https://www.thefader.com/2016/02/13/brandy-valentines-day-advice

Just wait till official statements
Right now the only thing Ghan confirmed is eating French fries and limepie tomorrow

/.\

Herb.

oh, and that's all I have to say to you on the matter Vonc. :dead:

hap Sat'

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 02:01:22 PM

I said IT'S weird that people do that and that my fckn opinion. No one in here name called so if ur gonna instigate then maybe u should just sit this one out
You're calling someone's behavior weird. Which is basically saying they are weird.

None of this should be weird to you at all. So you sit down in that seat that's been calling your name since you typed the damn word.
If u cant understand that there's a difference how about u let Iman continue to speak for herself, since she's very capable of doing so and I'll explain it to her. How about u sit yo ass in a seat and stay there since no one in here was talking to u :uhh:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Annie on February 13, 2016, 02:02:26 PM

Right now the only thing Ghan confirmed is eating French fries and limepie tomorrow
niphbugfv79y6

when are the Grammys?

Kaeli.

Vonc2002

Yea, I guess we'll all sit in here and reserve our excitement until u guys feel it's appropriate to feel a way :dead:

tigernathan

!!! I know 'Vonc is just upset about the Dawn shade tbh because my comments were harmless in comparison to the mess that would pop up on the old board regarding stans getting hype and stuff. :dead:  and he's a pessimist his damn self so it's all a kii to me, sis :kii:

Annie

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 13, 2016, 02:06:29 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

niphbugfv79y6

when are the Grammys?

Monday
She's getting new twists so she might show herself on Monday :plzstop:

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 02:06:34 PM

Yea, I guess we'll all sit in here and reserve our excitement until u guys feel it's appropriate to feel a way :dead:
I really really hope we get more performances fingers crossed  :stressed:

/.\

Herb.

Quote from: imaan. on February 13, 2016, 02:08:02 PM

!!! I know 'Vonc is just upset about the Dawn shade tbh because my comments were harmless in comparison to the mess that would pop up on the old board regarding stans getting hype and stuff. :dead:  and he's a pessimist his damn self so it's all a kii to me, sis:kii:
bitch