Brandy's at the staples center... OMG .. what's happening! 🙌

Started by Camo, February 13, 2016, 08:55:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:22:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:16:11 PM
I really find it so astounding when people come in and spew this negative shit just for kicks. Like we dont know WHAT shes doing. We just in here getting excited about the idea of SOMETHING happening.
get real. Know damn well
why come in and ruin the mood, so weird
reading all the posts in here i was kinda thinking that we're getting excited without receipts.

i only don't like this because if we're let down we tend to attack GHan and her team afterward. when she never promised anything. I've seen it a million times.
No one in here said she was gonna be performing on the grammy stage. We didnt throw anything out because NOBODY knows anything. if people were in here making grammy performance statements then maybe I could see, but no.  People on here love to kill a vibe and its weird
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 13, 2016, 01:26:35 PM
I really find it so astounding when people come in and spew this negative shit just for kicks. Like we dont know WHAT shes doing. We just in here getting excited about the idea of SOMETHING happening.
get real. Know damn well
reading all the posts in here i was kinda thinking that we're getting excited without receipts.

i only don't like this because if we're let down we tend to attack GHan and her team afterward. when she never promised anything. I've seen it a million times.

Yea. Didn't '48' just happen? :uhh: I'm hopeful but not hysterical.
I see both sides.

GODman is just a very logical thinker. and analytical.

it's not like she came in here after confirmation and tried to be a debbie downer.

but on the other hand I know everyone just wants to be excited.

Herb.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:28:30 PM
get real. Know damn well

No one in here said she was gonna be performing on the grammy stage. We didnt throw anything out because NOBODY knows anything. if people were in here making grammy performance statements then maybe I could see, but no.  People on here love to kill a vibe and its weird
GODman is no weirder than anyone else on here.
And not the first person I've seen tryna "kill a vibe" on here. by a LONG shot.
so ya'll won't

Cowgirl

Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:25:35 PM
Quote from: BowDown on February 13, 2016, 01:23:04 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: Young on February 13, 2016, 01:16:18 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 12:31:02 PM
leftie looked so jealous lol

Sddddddd

I hope not; Lisa was prettiest  :ohwow:
n

is that y she was labeled crazy instead of sex'
Chowder was labeled "sexy" because she was he damn whore of the group.
:plea:
"crazy" was the amount of weave and makeup she needed to sit next to Chill'.
Coleslaw sucked Babyface and LA's dicks to stay in the group.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Francois Lite on February 13, 2016, 01:26:35 PM
get real. Know damn well

Yea. Didn't '48' just happen? :uhh: I'm hopeful but not hysterical.
Yea, 48 did just happen. We didn't know what it was and we did the same shit. We got excited and wondered, it turned out not to be what we thought. We were disappointed but we moved on. No one was attacked and no one harped. no was even in here in hysterics, just hopeful. I cant stand a buzzkill ass bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

Quote from: BowDown on February 13, 2016, 01:31:49 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:25:35 PM
Quote from: BowDown on February 13, 2016, 01:23:04 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:20:25 PM
Quote from: Young on February 13, 2016, 01:16:18 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 12:31:02 PM
leftie looked so jealous lol

Sddddddd

I hope not; Lisa was prettiest  :ohwow:
n

is that y she was labeled crazy instead of sex'
Chowder was labeled "sexy" because she was he damn whore of the group.
:plea:
"crazy" was the amount of weave and makeup she needed to sit next to Chill'.
Coleslaw sucked Babyface and LA's dicks to stay in the group.
:omgwatshappening:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm just saying it's a difference between being realistic and being shady. And the two people who posted know they were being shady. If you want to actually be productive then say something like, "try not to get too hype, you know what happens when we create expectations and get let down  :dead:"

But if negativity is your bag, that's cool too I guess.

Nine

tigernathan

Bigmacthawoppa

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 13, 2016, 01:33:00 PM
I'm just saying it's a difference between being realistic and being shady. And the two people who posted know they were being shady. If you want to actually be productive then say something like, "try not to get too hype, you know what happens when we create expectations and get let down  :dead:"

Right! even drais ol faggot ass came in and gave a idk, ill just wait. When u come in and try to step on EVERYBODIES good time. Its like :uhh:

tigernathan

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 13, 2016, 01:33:00 PM

Ole scary, irrelevant faggot, why don't you just quote me? :kii:

There's nothing "shady" about stating the obvious.
A bunch of posts talkin' about "What's occurring" "Queen wait, is she performing" etc. Like she's not performing there so why not state that? Y'all always getting your hopes way up and end up disappointed. That's a fact. She's not performing. Swallow that pill.

Rxxf

get real. Know damn well

i would rather fans get excited, let down, then lash, and move on...

the moment her stans don't give a fuck or don't get excited, brandy is in trouble
BRANDY