fjjjjjjjj I'm stomping on Dawn's cardboard box home

STOMP on Zany's discog- wait, oh yeah.  :hmph:

Perched at #1 and will probably be at the Grammys tho  :plzstop:

This speculative ass book  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Rated Ralf on February 13, 2016, 01:38:18 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:22:21 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:16:11 PM
I really find it so astounding when people come in and spew this negative shit just for kicks. Like we dont know WHAT shes doing. We just in here getting excited about the idea of SOMETHING happening.
get real. Know damn well
why come in and ruin the mood, so weird
reading all the posts in here i was kinda thinking that we're getting excited without receipts.

i only don't like this because if we're let down we tend to attack GHan and her team afterward. when she never promised anything. I've seen it a million times.

i would rather fans get excited, let down, then lash, and move on...

the moment her stans don't give a fuck or don't get excited, brandy is in trouble
RIGHT! I guess we should all just not give a fck and say she ain't doing shit, that aint happening, that picture dont mean shit
How fckn miserable is that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

its hilarious how ppl will hop on others when they often exhibit the same behaviors they're condemning :udontlookok:

but u faggots won't be in here hoppin on lil sis , i know that much.
hehe!

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 13, 2016, 11:01:25 AM

Brandy, don't do this to me! If you're going to be there, let me know.  Now, I gotta watch I guess.
f
Dd
x
C
C
Cc
Ccccnfndjddj

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:41:16 PM
its hilarious how ppl will hop on others when they often exhibit the same behaviors they're condemning :udontlookok:

hehe!

Bbbbbb gor you know everyone in here's a damns hypocrite  :plzstop:

Herb.

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 13, 2016, 01:43:09 PM
Quote from: Herbie on February 13, 2016, 01:41:16 PM

hehe!

Bbbbbb gor you know everyone in here's a damns hypocrite  :plzstop:
sd

sd
ds
sd
sd
sd

ds
ds
ds
ds
sd
s
d
ds
ds

w
s
d
sd
ds
sd

:cheerup: call a thing a damn thing then

tigernathan

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 13, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on February 13, 2016, 01:33:00 PM
I'm just saying it's a difference between being realistic and being shady. And the two people who posted know they were being shady. If you want to actually be productive then say something like, "try not to get too hype, you know what happens when we create expectations and get let down  :dead:"

But if negativity is your bag, that's cool too I guess.
Right! even drais ol faggot ass came in and gave a idk, ill just wait. When u come in and try to step on EVERYBODIES good time. Its like :uhh:

Oh good time! :uhh: like how far from reality are you guys? :uhh: There are R&B artists who are nominated and not even performing, hell, they barely squeezed some of them in for that pre show mess but you guys think Bran' is gonna perform on the main stage or even the preshow??? :uhh: :kii:

I'd rather know the facts instead of getting my hopes up. She's not performing there :uhh: are you guys well? I understand loving and wanting the best for our fave but seriously? :uhh: Y'all got so hyped for the Soul Train awards and she barely performed for a minute like plea' :kii:

Vonc2002

Who cares what the fck anybody does in any other thread on here? This is a fckn BRANDY board. If that aint the thread that everybody can rejoice in then wtf u here for tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Sorry but I kinda agree with Iman :plzstop: I mean we are getting excited over nothing really. She is probably just supporting Tyrese. I need Bran to shoot a vid for this already. It would be great to hear her perform it because people are waiting

/.\