Young if you're online...

Started by RAY7, March 27, 2016, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

The only thing edgy about Fantasia is the fact that she tried to kill her self with Flinestone gummy bears

Cowboy Nine

ADFSFDFDSFSDSDFFDSFSDFSDFDFDFDSSDD

Leave it all OWT there Fan'

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 01:30:06 PM
Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:27:58 PM
Quote from: Rajesha on March 28, 2016, 01:27:27 PM
The black hipster music student gorls are not fucking discussing Monica.

Brandy, Jazmine have slight Dawn/fka Twigs/Complex magazine tendencies.
Fantasia has that Anthony Hamilton soulful edge.

Mon has NO edge.

Monica has a street edge
LIKE KEYSHIA AND K MICHELLE, her counter parts :kii:

Clive nor Michael  nor Whitney are checking for a K Michelle or KEYSHIA in the after life or this life.

Like I said Monica can give you ghetto but she can give more than THAT

Stop

BAPHOMET.

March 28, 2016, 01:34:08 PM #259 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 01:34:55 PM by Baphomet.
The picture yall try to paint of Fantasia makes me laugh every time. And especially in  this discussion.

Young

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 28, 2016, 01:34:08 PM
The picture yall try to paint of Fantasia makes me laugh every time.

Oh no

Zankou.

And let's not act like Fantasia is some Pristine Saint. She was pregnant at 11

Young

But he's right.

Just like Tasia can give an electic or neo soul or even Jazz mess if she wants; she also has a street side; much like Monicas

Monica has her street side but she also gives you pop/soul and other things as well.

SUPREME

Quote from: Saturn. on March 28, 2016, 01:36:03 PM
r u judging her?

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Saturn. on March 28, 2016, 01:36:03 PM

Ffffffgggggghjjjhjhgggggjhjj wtf

Lazarus

QuotePop sensation Beyonce Knowles is desperate to form an all-girl R+B supergroup.

The Destiny's Child babe, currently riding high in the charts following the release of her debut solo album DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE, is planning to persuade pals including Mary J Blige to join her for a blockbuster tour.

The 21-year-old says, "I'd like to go out with Mary J Blige, Ashanti and Monica, but right now everybody's schedules are filled."

Was this the original line up for that Verizon Ladies tour?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:31:50 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 28, 2016, 01:23:52 PM
Stop saying i hate this girl,  it's not fckn  that :dead:
U are so fickle about claiming stuff. When we say we want better music from her or growth as an artist,  u say she's being herself.  She knows her fans and what they want.  Trained vocals and more conscious singing.  Shes never had lessons, an emotional girl.  Boy u can't have it both damn ways :plzstop:
In one breath the thing we have an issue with is why she's some one of a kind artist. In the next,  after we trying to put her in appropriate company. U trying to throw her in with the girls with great music and better singing.  Boy make up ur mind and MOVE from here :plzstop:
:uhh:

What are you even talking about  :dead:

I'm not trying to make her anything she's not.
Clive knows what he saw in her. She has a gift.
And she's beautiful and has a poise and presence about her.

That's why legends loved her.

She took to the streets and certainly could use vocal lessons but she wants to remain HER. And that's fine but it doesn't take away from what she's capable of doing; and that's what we saw in the Late 90's and in 2010 when she came back and slayed. She's as special as the other 3 regardless of how she can be like K and KEYSHIA.

Those two cannot give your For You I Will and Angel of Mine the way Mo could.
I agree that's she's less ratchet than them and can headline that tour,  i said. Young u ok :uhh:
U cant brag about her not having vocal lessons as if that's some badge of honor but when people say she doesn't fit in on a tour of SINGERS, get bent outta shape. U praise her as this mary j Blige, emotional girl so whats the fckn problem. EVEN YOU know where she is on the vocal scale, so cut the shit. And shes not relevant atm, so she can stay over there headlining keyshia n nem
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Smoove Jones on March 28, 2016, 01:37:36 PM
QuotePop sensation Beyonce Knowles is desperate to form an all-girl R+B supergroup.

The Destiny's Child babe, currently riding high in the charts following the release of her debut solo album DANGEROUSLY IN LOVE, is planning to persuade pals including Mary J Blige to join her for a blockbuster tour.

The 21-year-old says, "I'd like to go out with Mary J Blige, Ashanti and Monica, but right now everybody's schedules are filled."

I remember this omfffff

:stressed:

Yeah Mo talked about this too

Zankou.

Quote from: Young on March 28, 2016, 01:39:52 PM
Quote from: Smoove Jones on March 28, 2016, 01:37:36 PM

I remember this omfffff

:stressed:

Yeah Mo talked about this too

!!!

this was right around the time of their duet  :loose2when:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Baphomet. on March 28, 2016, 01:34:08 PM
The picture yall try to paint of Fantasia makes me laugh every time. And especially in  this discussion.
We don't have to paint a picture. There's a reason no one is in here questioning her worth on an r&b tour.........and matter fact saying she should CLOSE the show. U sound outta touch. Fantasia is one of the leading R&B girls.  Her getting offers from broadway way and jazz legends to perform with them shows her range and worth LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw