Michael Jai White Shades Angela Bassett, Terrence Howard, etc

Started by Vonc2002, April 14, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AIDS!

I'm looking forward to it
But this is the 2nd time she's playing a creature

BAPHOMET.

I am STOMPING.
Another movie where she wont be seen. She doesn't have a stand out or recognizable voice so no one will really know its her tbh.

Book tho'

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Baphomet. on April 14, 2016, 05:02:09 PM
I am STOMPING.
Another movie where she wont be seen. She doesn't have a stand out or recognizable voice so no one will really know its her tbh.

Book tho'

!!! right

i had no idea she was the old creature in star wars.. it sounds like cicely tyson

Vonc2002

Who doesnt have a standout voice?
Have u heard that bitch spreak :uhh:
And maybe her role selection was intentional.  Maybe she wanted to devote her time and energy into winning this fckn tony,  she's about to win. And honestly,  REGARDLESS of wtf y'all are talkin bout,  the bitch is working, and in RECORD BREAKING, blockbuster ass movies. Now ur trying to take issue with the work that's she's selecting :dead:

a voice over role
Its the fckn jungle book,  besides mowgli, EVERYBODY got a damn voice over role :plzstop:

So yea,  the bitch is working in blockbuster ass movies,  on Broadway gearing up for this tony win, and snatching endorsements left and right. Sounds like WORK to me and further more proving this Zlist ass actor wrong lolz
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

B

She doesn't have top billing so the success of a "Blockbuster" isn't a benefit to her.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Quote from: TEXASbama on April 14, 2016, 05:10:30 PM
I am STOMPING.

Book tho'

!!! right

i had no idea she was the old creature in star wars.. it sounds like cicely tyson
Yo white washed ass wouldnt. I mean have u seen the movie she DID show her face in? Im willing to bet no :dead:

BAPHOMET.

I am STOMPING.

Book tho'

!!! right

biiiiiiiitch

AIDS!

I mean, m Idris and Charlize Theron are also in the film, and their voices are instantly recognisable
Lupita is playing the she wolf, who again doesn't even have a major part in the story :dead:

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: GOLD on April 14, 2016, 05:14:17 PM
I mean, m Idris and Charlize Theron are also in the film, and their voices are instantly recognisable
Lupita is playing the she wolf, who again doesn't even have a major part in the story :dead:

fffffffgggggffgg

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 05:12:56 PM
I am STOMPING.

Book tho'

!!! right

Yo white washed ass wouldnt. I mean have u seen the movie she DID show her face in? Im willing to bet no :dead:

yeah i seen it.. lol if u think about it if im so white washed of course i would see it cause white hollywood loves to see us in slave films lol

but i seen 12 years and she didnt do that good to were she needs an OSCAR imo but she won it and they felt she deserved it and thats that... cant really argue that.

Zankou.

BAPHOMET.

AIDS!

Idris is voicing Shere Khan the tiger and Scarlett is Kaa the snake
Lupita will have a 5 min role in the first 10 minutes of the film and punch out
But woo!

AIDS!