Michael Jai White Shades Angela Bassett, Terrence Howard, etc

Started by Vonc2002, April 14, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Sovereign.

When did Broadway lose its credibility? 

Every GREAT actor dreams of being on Broadway & being nominated for Tony's. Da fuck! 

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 11:27:55 AM
If he woulda said an oscar nod or win hasn't elevated the careers of many black actors as it shouldve then i couldve agreed. What he DID say was wrong

Exactly.  He said, "Please for the love of God don't nominate me for an Oscar!" As if his career is doing so much better than it would be if he were nominated for an Oscar ...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Denver. on April 14, 2016, 12:02:13 PM
When did Broadway lose its credibility? 

Every GREAT actor dreams of being on Broadway & being nominated for Tony's. Da fuck!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 11:59:37 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on April 14, 2016, 11:55:08 AM
Quote from: Denver. on April 14, 2016, 11:53:15 AM
Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 14, 2016, 10:55:56 AM
n

I wouldn't say Chiwetel and Lupita have flourishing careers

But they do though.

Lupita's on Broadway currently about to receive a Tony nod & Chiwetel has aheavy influence in film & Britian theatre.

so win oscars
go on to theater

Did u miss the part about her being in the next 2 star wars movies and This new jungle Book film. How many movies must she do to be working :dead:
& u do realize that Broadway is something EXTREMELY noteworthy, correct?

it is but  having 3 movies really isnt a book imo
and chiwatel well that last movie aint nuthing to write home about
its working tho but only time will tell
and last time i checked the films are big enough for her role not to be so major but yeah

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Vonc2002

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on April 14, 2016, 12:02:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 11:27:55 AM
If he woulda said an oscar nod or win hasn't elevated the careers of many black actors as it shouldve then i couldve agreed. What he DID say was wrong

Exactly.  He said, "Please for the love of God don't nominate me for an Oscar!" As if his career is doing so much better than it would be if he were nominated for an Oscar ...
EXACTLY! Brandumb and the rest of these fools :dead:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Thi?rry. on April 14, 2016, 10:55:42 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 14, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
No matter where his career stands right now, he didn't lie

Not really understanding the disagreement here. He didn't shade them, he simply told the God honest truth.

Cause he mentioned QUEENgela, and her resume >>>> pretty much ANY Black actor (besides Morgan & Samuel) before and after she was nominated.

Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: TheNextLew on April 14, 2016, 12:03:49 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 11:59:37 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on April 14, 2016, 11:55:08 AM
Quote from: Denver. on April 14, 2016, 11:53:15 AM
Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 14, 2016, 10:55:56 AM
n

I wouldn't say Chiwetel and Lupita have flourishing careers

But they do though.

Lupita's on Broadway currently about to receive a Tony nod & Chiwetel has aheavy influence in film & Britian theatre.

so win oscars
go on to theater

Did u miss the part about her being in the next 2 star wars movies and This new jungle Book film. How many movies must she do to be working :dead:
& u do realize that Broadway is something EXTREMELY noteworthy, correct?

it is but  having 3 movies really isnt a book imo
and chiwatel well that last movie aint nuthing to write home about
its working tho but only time will tell
and last time i checked the films are big enough for her role not to be so major but yeah
She won her oscar in 2014 and has been in like 4 movies since, as well as on broadway, AS WELL AS become the face of products, makeup n shit. If ur deluded enough to believe she isn't killing that's on u

KING BENTLEY.

:dead:
yea ... I loved Spawn

you can have your frustrations, but he didn't have to shade Kwee Angela, possibly the greatest black actress to ever live in the process :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

AIDS!

Quote from: Saturn. on April 14, 2016, 11:01:50 AM
the "what have they done bigger than the roles they were nominated for/won" is kind of the key part IMO.

am mean yeah Lupita is in Star Wars but she's not the star of the movie.
Shady or not it's true
Jennifer Hudson & Lupita are prime examples