Started by Vonc2002, April 14, 2016, 10:42:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

Quote from: BENTLEY! on April 14, 2016, 02:04:59 PM
Quote from: Scott. on April 14, 2016, 01:01:24 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on April 14, 2016, 11:42:33 AM
Quote from: Scott. on April 14, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
No matter where his career stands right now, he didn't lie

Yeah, he did. It's not like their career took some major hit after an Oscar because of some Oscar curse. There aren't very many good, well written roles for black actors and actresses. There will continue to not be a lot of roles after the person wins an Oscar. Even securing a role that's big in the mainstream and that has enough depth to be seen as Oscar worthy is like striking gold for black actors.

He didn't and that's it for me.
sssssssssssssssssssssssss
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

He needs to be worrying about his fucking show on OWN with the horrible writing. smh That fag was in Spawn. Spawn? Like fag SIT.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Vonc2002

And even all those actors are working. They just work when they fckn WANT.  Wasnt Kate just in that steve jobs movie?  The faggot was just wrong guys
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 02:04:38 PM
Quote from: Jay. on April 14, 2016, 02:02:36 PM
Quote from: Real on April 14, 2016, 02:00:20 PM
Quote from: Jay. on April 14, 2016, 01:59:01 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 14, 2016, 10:58:29 AM
Quote from: Cosmic Explorer on April 14, 2016, 10:55:56 AM
n

I wouldn't say Chiwetel and Lupita have flourishing careers
Are u serious,  chiwetel STAYS in a movie.  Lupita, has booked 2 fckn STAR WARS movies and is in The jungle Book which comes out tomorrow and looks fanFUCKNtastic. They are working. This nigga on own and doesn't have prospects, how dare :dead:
And Lupita is currently on Broadway which I've seen the show and it's amazing

ddddddddd
What's funny?
Think he was trying to be funny. Lay that faggot out,  jay

:damselindistress:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

I think he was right still. Many people win a damn Oscar and then book roles that are just subpar as hell.

StaciaLoveBrandy2003

I don't see the problem in what he said...anybody that has a problem with is probably just a idiot imo.

Scott.

Quote from: MelMel on April 14, 2016, 02:09:00 PM
I think he was right still. Many people win a damn Oscar and then book roles that are just subpar as hell.

Which is why I wasn't mad at what he said at all

Real

Quote from: StaciaLoveBrandy2003 on April 14, 2016, 02:09:10 PM
I don't see the problem in what he said...anybody that has a problem with is probably just a idiot imo.

:ohwow:

Vonc2002

Quote from: MelMel on April 14, 2016, 02:09:00 PM
And if he's point was more that oscars don't heighten the career of black actors as it should. I wouldve agreed with him.  He talking about signifying the end of careers, not being successful. Etc.  He was fckn wrong. Especially when the actors that ate occupying the best shows on tv are all Oscar nominated :kii:

BAPHOMET.

I agree. and you look sexy in that floral skirt.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

The problem that I have as an actor is that you shouldn't try to throw shade at other actors when CLEARLY they're still booking roles and doing better than you are. That fag is on a Tyler Perry show and that's not saying much. No shade. If he really wants to take it there.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Nyan Cat

Vonc2002

Just because u get an oscar doesn't mean every role u get from there on out is gonna be oscarworthy. It definitely opens more doors for u and ups ur respect as an actor