wow wow wow guys.. do u think that ciara is really over.

Started by King steevy, May 07, 2016, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Quote from: Baphomet. on May 07, 2016, 03:18:50 PM
The contrast between Jans performing/dancing to the lil weak vocal mp3 playing as she lips has shaking  :plzstop:

:plzstop:

King steevy

awful performance. she can't dance.; she's not even precise.... and fucking slow.

Vonc2002

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 03:17:24 PM
can ci execute better than bey?
NO! Beyonce is all choreo and that means nothing.  I think ciara has the more natural ability but Beyonce just fckn WORKS for the end result. I've never been blown away by a ciara performance expecially in comparison to beyonce, robot self
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: BowDown on May 07, 2016, 03:17:04 PM
I'm not understanding this choreography vs. freestyle argument. Is it Step Up: Janet on the Streets?
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Yeah because dance battles are illlogical when it comes to
Comparing dancers  :kii:

Michael could freestyle which is exactly why he crushed Janet in scream despite the age gap

garlic

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:20:00 PM
Bey is better than Ciara now

bitch please. shes always been better. are you fucking kidding me?  :plzstop:

[youtube autoplay=1][/youtube]

Cowgirl

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:21:51 PM
I'm not understanding this choreography vs. freestyle argument. Is it Step Up: Janet on the Streets?

Michael could freestyle which is exactly why he crushed Janet in scream despite the age gap
Janet crushed Michael in "Scream" hun.

Michael was a better freestyler, but Janet is better with choreography. Not saying that one couldn't do the other but those were their strong points.

Lazarus

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 03:16:46 PM
Ciara is dance queen I guess. Freestyles everything and never needs any assistance. ROTF

zxcxxzz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Genesis on May 07, 2016, 03:21:51 PM

Ciara doesnt execute anything like these other ladies, natural ability aside
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Genesis

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 03:23:43 PM

Nope. I would say from 4 era to now.

Scott.

I really don't know where she went wrong.

Girls K. Michelle, Tamar, Jhene have sold more albums than her for the last few years, but yet their singles can't outpeak Ci's singles. I don't know why most of her singles do well, but it doesn't translate into album sales. I have a hard time trying to figure that out. But I won't say she's irrelevant because she cam still grab a hit or two each era and a gig here and there and be visible. The only thing is that she doesn't have the album sales to back it up.

FINE.

Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 03:21:32 PM
awful performance. she can't dance.; she's not even precise.... and fucking slow.

she was actually dancing ahead of the dancers
It wasn't precise or feminine. I think ppl mainly went up for the actual aesthetic. The look. When she perched on stage with that hair I LIVED

MAY

I think Ci has more natural ability than Bey, but Bey's charisma is unmatched.
She will execute the hell out of some shit. Sis puts in WORK and you can see it.

Vonc2002

Quote from: garlic on May 07, 2016, 03:23:43 PM

This shit HERE!

King steevy

Quote from: FINE. on May 07, 2016, 03:26:25 PM
Quote from: King steevy on May 07, 2016, 03:21:32 PM

she was actually dancing ahead of the dancers
It wasn't precise or feminine. I think ppl mainly went up for the actual aesthetic. The look. When she perched on stage with that hair I LIVED

This was disgusting.

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on May 07, 2016, 03:27:14 PM
I think Ci has more natural ability than Bey, but Bey's charisma is unmatched.
She will execute the hell out of some shit. Sis puts in WORK and you can see it.
!!!!!!!!!
Beyonce seems like a fckn BORE irl but u can't tell on that stage. Ciara also seems to have a pretty meh personality and that's exactly what she brings to the stage imo. Its like even when the performance is good,  she's missing that extra UMPH