Is wanting a Mixed Bby self-hatred?

Started by Boomz, August 02, 2015, 01:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

Quote from: Gallis on August 02, 2015, 05:05:47 PM
Quote from: Plank on August 02, 2015, 04:36:46 PM
Quote from: Gallis on August 02, 2015, 04:34:31 PM
YES! I love seeing black woman with their natural hair.

Like I swear if I wasn;t a faggot I would be with a black woman, treat her right and everything. Some of these niggas out here make me sick to my stomach the way they treat our queens. :uhh:

is ur luv for naturals jus for women

cuz i show u my hair n i b'lieve u call me ..wat was it...o yeah

a fckin moon ape bby
fake faggot

I don't know what you're talking about. Sorry.
kill him.

iman

It is self-hatred. A lot of AA women, especially the natural hair/afrocentric wannabe ones desire to have mixed kids and marry white men it seems. It's like a lot of them hide behind the whole "I'm proud to be black" mess. I don't get it tho. If you're pro-black then you should what 100% black kids that look like you and be with someone who is black like you. Dumb niggers.

Herb.

Quote from: iman on August 02, 2015, 05:26:25 PM
It is self-hatred. A lot of AA women, especially the natural hair/afrocentric wannabe ones desire to have mixed kids and marry white men it seems. It's like a lot of them hide behind the whole "I'm proud to be black" mess. I don't get it tho. If you're pro-black then you should what 100% black kids that look like you and be with someone who is black like you. Dumb niggers.
!!

Sinpool

August 02, 2015, 05:51:09 PM #97 Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 05:52:22 PM by Emma Frost
Its sad but Lipstickalley is an awful site full of bitter black women that hates everything the world has to offer

But its no secret black men love them a none black women.

Plank

yummy

Quote from: Emma Frost on August 02, 2015, 05:51:09 PM
Its sad but Lipstickalley is an awful site full of bitter black women that hates everything the world has to offer

!!!

That place is the fckn pits. I wish y'all would stop posting threads from there.

SUPREME

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 02, 2015, 06:00:54 PM
Quote from: Emma Frost on August 02, 2015, 05:51:09 PM

!!!

That place is the fckn pits. I wish y'all would stop posting threads from there.
j

you ever wonder if some dyke from there posts threads from here, on their site?

'these fags are a mess lol, wow

look at these hell ridden queers in this thread LMAO'

:kii:

demitri.petty

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 02, 2015, 02:54:46 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on August 02, 2015, 02:29:06 PM
My daughter is mixed and I love her.

You've stated that you're not attracted to black women and black skin before. Would you be okay with your daughter dating a black man and producing a baby that'll possibly come out darker than her and you?

No I wouldn't care! Black women are beautiful, but I've just never been able to make that sexual attraction/connection with them. I wouldn't care who she dates as long as they treat her right!

Herb.

Quote from: Boomer on August 02, 2015, 01:29:29 PM
Quote from: Herb. on August 02, 2015, 01:25:31 PM
People think because their partner have x, y, z features that the child(ren) would inherited those features. Girl/Boy sit your ass down, because if these people were paying in their Biology class in high school, they would know certain genes are not guarantee.
!!!!!!
This.

Would be a shame if you spent time seeking  the perfect "specimen" and your kid comes out looking just like you. Skin, hair, everything. :dead: It can happen. And what does that do for the relationship between you and your child? Some people just need not have kids.

!!!

QuoteYour comment reminds me of my cousin's ig'nent-ass, acts of biological warfare, which were the moments that her children were conceived. She has six kids by a non-black, Latino/Hispanic men. For all of her pregnancies, she was excited due to the assumptions that her babies were going to have light skin tones and "good, curly, long hair".
All of her children looks like her and she was pissed off for every single one.

ssssssssssssssss

Her genes said NOT SO FAST!
ojpihug;yf8ct7xrykcutlivyoubsd

sd
sd
s
d
sd
sd
s
d
sd

s
s
d
sd

dsd
s

ds
sd

Herb.

I hope her children never find out that their mother was disappointed @ their birth :uhh: :uhh:
That is fucking sad.