azealia banks is a crazy person, i really can't.

Started by King steevy, May 20, 2016, 11:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Let's not forget her endorsing Trump and calling another little black girl a tar bby but oof! justice4az!

This bitch can those horse teeth kicked out of her mouth by a klansman and you won't hear a peep out out of me tbh. That's pretty much where I am with her.

Can't wait for her next mixtape tho.

Kurama

GRAND

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 03:53:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 03:48:16 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 20, 2016, 03:35:36 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 03:32:02 PM
, as they defend and coddle someone that wouldn't even look at or spit on them

She doesn't really fuck with any gays outside of her day ones, so this pretty much applies to her defenders as well.

Herb ?

Irrelevant.

At the end of the day she still is a Black woman. Not some Indian person, most of them here in the states are racist as hell towards Blacks. They're no better than the Chinese and Koreans, who also set up shop in our communities, take our money as they look down on us all the way to the bank.

This is what I mean when I say, those terrorist niggers ain't THINKING about us. Let's be clear on that. Fuck Lil Zane.

Now the exchange with the 14 year old, OK. But fuck all this hoopla over her making one racist remark when George Zimmerman's allowed to freely troll and antagonize our community whenever he feels the need to.
but did TWITTER confirm it was the zayn mess?

:damselindistress:

GRAND

Quote from: Boomer on May 20, 2016, 04:21:24 PM
I believe she's one of those black women who believes homosexuality = weakness. Also probably one of those dummies who thinks it has contributed to the destruction of black families.

All while making it known she is exclusive to white cock now. Oh and using/promoting Whitelicious.

Soon as she got anger with that flight attendant, one of the first things to fly outta her mouth was "FAGGOT!"

OMG! It's clear you don't know much about Az'  :plzstop:
:letsmessfag:

Boomz

Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 20, 2016, 04:27:27 PM
Let's not forget her endorsing Trump and calling another little black girl a tar bby but oof! justice4az!

This bitch can those horse teeth kicked out of her mouth by a klansman and you won't hear a peep out out of me tbh. That's pretty much where I am with her.

LOLz! Pretty much!

GRAND

She's disgusting. Zimmerman being just as disgusting doesn't justify much. Especially since the faggot has been banned before.

GRAND

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:35:59 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 20, 2016, 04:30:05 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 03:53:00 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on May 20, 2016, 03:48:16 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on May 20, 2016, 03:35:36 PM
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 03:32:02 PM
, as they defend and coddle someone that wouldn't even look at or spit on them

She doesn't really fuck with any gays outside of her day ones, so this pretty much applies to her defenders as well.

Herb ?

Irrelevant.

At the end of the day she still is a Black woman. Not some Indian person, most of them here in the states are racist as hell towards Blacks. They're no better than the Chinese and Koreans, who also set up shop in our communities, take our money as they look down on us all the way to the bank.

This is what I mean when I say, those terrorist niggers ain't THINKING about us. Let's be clear on that. Fuck Lil Zane.

Now the exchange with the 14 year old, OK. But fuck all this hoopla over her making one racist remark when George Zimmerman's allowed to freely troll and antagonize our community whenever he feels the need to.
but did TWITTER confirm it was the zayn mess?

:damselindistress:
I couldn't care less what Twitter confirmed.

Bottom line is that Zimmermans Mexican, wanna be white ass is still on there trolling and antagonizing us, and Boomer presents receipts of him being temporarily banned for some mess that went down with his white girlfriend. Who gives a fuck.

Show me a receipt of him being canned for the mess I posted.
but you're saying it's because of the zayn mess, MAKING it a racial issue by assumption.

Is it not possible it's because she harassed a teen and calls us faggots everyday?

:kii:

Zankou.

This bitch can those horse teeth kicked out of her mouth by a klansman and you won't hear a peep out out of me tbh.

GLOCK

yummy

GRAND

May 20, 2016, 04:46:24 PM #57 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 04:47:53 PM by GRAND
Oh it IS a little extreme

But she did this to herself. LOL.

Maybe if she wasn't a hypocritical, racist, homophobic self hating coon I'd defend her. But she takes advantage of her position as a woman and African american when its convenient then disses BOTH at any chance (as we see with the 14 year old). I can't respect that Bitch.

Chris Brown perpetuates angry black man everyday and I can't stand him for it either.

leftout

Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 20, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

Maybe if she wasn't a hypocritical, racist, homophobic self hating coon I'd defend her.

Chris Brown perpetuates angry black man everyday and I can't stand him for it either.
If she hates herself it's because her community hates her.

I hate when people sit back and try to act like they don't know or realize or even understand what Black women, especially dark skinned Black women have to face from childhood. The Black woman is at like the bottom of the social totem pole.

Even 'fas realized this in Lemonade. She realizes that we do NOT protect them, we do NOT stick up for them, we let others come in and say whatever they want, we side with others as they label our sisters as angry. We let them know on a daily basis that their dark skin is undesirable, and/or that their kinky hair needs to be covered in weave.

Black men don't feel these effects as much because they're so SOUGHT after. They're seen as strong, sexy, "oh! African Mandingo! Put your big black cock inside of me :wellheythere: I want to have your biracial bvy ". They're highly fetishized. (Is that better? No.)

If Az' is somewhere calling someone ELSE tar Black it's because many people take things that have been told to them and reflect it on others. If she's a self hater, as a Black dark skinned woman, you'd have to be oblivious to what the hell goes on in our community to NOT understand why she may hate herself. She's taught to do that from the time she turned on a got damn television.

GRAND

May 20, 2016, 04:59:31 PM #59 Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 05:00:47 PM by GRAND
Quote from: haitian creole. on May 20, 2016, 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 20, 2016, 04:46:24 PM

Maybe if she wasn't a hypocritical, racist, homophobic self hating coon I'd defend her.

If she hates herself it's because her community hates her.

I hate when people sit back and try to act like they don't know or realize or even understand what Black women, especially dark skinned Black women have to face from childhood. The Black woman is at like the bottom of the social totem pole.

Even 'fas realized this in Lemonade. She realizes that we do NOT protect them, we do NOT stick up for them, we let others come in and say whatever they want, we side with others as they label our sisters as angry. We let them know on a daily basis that their dark skin is undesirable, and/or that their kinky hair needs to be covered in weave.

Black men don't feel these effects as much because they're so SOUGHT after. They're seen as strong, sexy, "oh! African Mandingo! Put your big black cock inside of me :wellheythere: I want to have your biracial bvy ". They're highly fetishized. (Is that better? No.)

If Az' is somewhere calling someone ELSE tar Black it's because many people take things that have been told to them and reflect it on others. If she's a self hater, as a Black dark skinned woman, you'd have to be oblivious to what the hell goes on in our community to NOT understand why she may hate herself. She's taught to do that from the time she turned on a got damn television.
And whose fault is it that the dyke has TERRIBLE confidence?

Her OWN.

Only a FOOL remains stuck in the mindset that they were surrounded with as a child. My sister and I are BOTH dark skinned, and I'm very aware of what we both have experienced. Nobody is holding my fucking sisters hand. She strides RIGHT through the mess, as do I. Yes I know she's been offended before, but that wouldn't excuse her calling other black women and men degrading terms(much less any other demographic)

Bottom line: She's a disgrace, and weak, and I hope they BREAK her dumb ass down some more to the point to where she dives into a POOL of bleach.