Started by merkaba, June 14, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Young

Chameleon

Aalonso.

Quote from: 1Rig on June 14, 2016, 07:21:57 AM
Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 06:35:53 AM
I agree that the media sensationalizes mess. Giving out awards for mess. "The Worst Act of Murder Committed in Recent US History (Solo or Group) OMFGGGG : :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: "

It makes it seems as if it were this huge orchestrated event when in all reality some psycho went into a club and just opened fire on a bunch of people. I'd never argue that the media is a mess.

I found more value in learning about the victims individually than concentrating on this huge catastrophe they're making it out to be.
!!!

thats what matters here. no one disputed any of that other shit, but to ask "how do you know anyone died"  :uhh:

But I think people with theories are looking at the reasons why because the reasons why effect laws and they effect our country socially. They are focusing on the grand scheme and future while some focus on these particular lives, and no one is wrong. Some people actually cant feel that sadness anymore unfortunately. Its becoming normal. People are numbing.

GRAND

leftout

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:04:15 AMand yea, that fag wasn't at that club and did a shitty job acting like he was there
ccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
sfdaf
;
f;;ff;a
fd
d

ass

s
sd
d

d;
d
;d
;fdd :plzstop:

FAMÈ

Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
People literally document everything about their lives these days yet not a single person managed to capture even a second of the chaos  :plzstop: and at a club at that djjjj like bitch plz, get this fake shit out of here. Apparently there was a hostage situation and NO ONE got anything? Not even audio? Yet the media knew the name and identity of the guy almost immediately :kii: OMF the fact there there alleged victims who walked away scratch free like... Nothing about this is adding. Nothing.
THIS makes sense to me.

leftout

but, yeah, ever since all the 9/11 tea leaked, I've side-eyed everything and I don't blame others for doing so as well. & didn't that Sandy Hook awareness page pop up hours before anything even happened? y'know what, lemme go

leftout

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 05:50:47 AM
lil sis, if you have an argument support it.
I think if you lay owt some facts ppl will at least examine your theory.
meanwhile, that Tamar got fired thread was only supported by two articles and an instagram post, but it amassed pages on pages :dead:

FAMÈ

yummy

Quote from: FAM? on June 14, 2016, 08:39:33 AM
Quote from: merkaba on June 14, 2016, 05:09:06 AM
People literally document everything about their lives these days yet not a single person managed to capture even a second of the chaos  :plzstop: and at a club at that djjjj like bitch plz, get this fake shit out of here. Apparently there was a hostage situation and NO ONE got anything? Not even audio? Yet the media knew the name and identity of the guy almost immediately :kii: OMF the fact there there alleged victims who walked away scratch free like... Nothing about this is adding. Nothing.
THIS makes sense to me.

g

leftout

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 09:00:11 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 14, 2016, 08:57:56 AM
meanwhile, that Tamar got fired thread was only supported by two articles and an instagram post, but it amassed pages on pages :dead:
lm;lmlmm

but i don't think its fair to compare the two

ones a kii cackle and another theory is something addressing possible governmental corruption that could affect us all
The point was, both topics had variables that had no factual baring, and yet theories upon theories were spread all thru out the Tamar thread. I get that this is on another level of treachery, but there's no harm in discussion. Especially considering this country's history of manipulation and hoaxes.

Real

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 14, 2016, 09:00:11 AM
Quote from: aGhoulact on June 14, 2016, 08:57:56 AM
lm;lmlmm

but i don't think its fair to compare the two

ones a kii cackle and another theory is something addressing possible governmental corruption that could affect us all

A really STUPID comparison tbrfhwy

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....