BREAKING: Alligator drags child into lagoon @ Disney in Florida

Started by Ashley Bank$, June 15, 2016, 12:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAMÈ

F
I'm so sick of them trying to distract everybody. It's late.

BigDawg

Opposites Attract.

I know I shouldn't laugh but this has got to be the dumbest shit ever. I'd love to read the comments on this. Will they pull up this father's criminal records as well.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 01:08:05 AM
I think all this violence we've seen is a result of the warmer weather....for whatever reason people prefer to pop awf when temperatures exceed 70 degrees. But it's just weird that all this mess is happening in one city...giving me Sodom teas :udontlookok:
s

H.#.G.*.Z

Marilyn

Wonder how a lawsuit would play out. There ARE 'No Swimming' and 'No Feeding Alligators' signed plastered around.

Sinpool

I can't believe alligators are so natural in places in the south. I mean I live in Mississippi but seeing a deer is a rare occurrence to me.

Young

GRAND

I'm reading different things

Apparently he was playing in the water?

It's commonly known gators hang out in waters down here. I just can't see Disney NOT having some kind of warning, signs, or barriers

GRAND

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 09:17:04 AM
CNN: The father heard a "splash" in the water, originally thought it was something innocent, but he turned around to see the gator with the child in mouth.

The words that stick out to me are "TURNED AROUND". Why did you have to turn around? This means your eyes were off of your child at some point.
:plzstop:

Ok, maybe dis' won't get the shit sued outta them

:ohwow:

Still tragic though.

BranLover

QuoteA rising young singer was shot, worst mass shooting in U.S history happened, a young woman was found dead hanging out of a window-her baby in stroller abandoned and then a gator drags a toddler into a pond at a Disney resort tonight. This is only Wednesday, let's pray the week gets better.

Wtf Florida?! :uhh:

Opposites Attract.

Oh girl 6/6/16 passed too and I had the time of my lifes and mess :dead:

It's unconditional, these days you know....

VirgoMind

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 15, 2016, 09:17:04 AM
CNN: The father heard a "splash" in the water, originally thought it was something innocent, but he turned around to see the gator with the child in mouth.

The words that stick out to me are "TURNED AROUND". Why did you have to turn around? This means your eyes were off of your child at some point.
Now see... That 2 year old BABY should not have been anywhere near the water alone, especially at night. especially with their back turned.. like WTF...

I wonder if there was any surveillance cameras around that area of the resort

GRAND

Quote from: Margeaux. on June 15, 2016, 09:34:32 AM
Oh girl 6/6/16 passed too and I had the time of my lifes and mess :dead:
mmmnnnnnnnnnnnn

fag hush

the shift is coming

been coming since 6/6/6 and 12/21/12

:watchit: