If she sings like this at Soul Train...

Started by RAY7, October 23, 2016, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrewBabyLove

But all that is irrelevant, can't wait to see Bran's performance! She has 2 more weeks to rehearse.

LOONA.

Of course Vonc is in here talking about Bey but always whining when somebody brings up a bitch name he uses in a thread totally unrelated to her.  :dead:     

DrewBabyLove

October 23, 2016, 06:04:14 PM #34 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:05:38 PM by KingDrewLove
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 23, 2016, 06:01:09 PM
:dead: these lies. You could literally only tell when she made sure she was facing the right direction of the chair.
At that point she missed her cue. That was the only mistake. What were the other mistakes ?

:ohwow:

I don't know of any other mistakes, i just said i forgot about those. I didnt account for them when I mentioned you could tell she was lipping.

You can hear the difference from a live vocal and pre-recorded vocal especially with that performance. Just like you could tell in her Lemonade performance when it went from a live vocal to pre-recorded...

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Drais. on October 23, 2016, 06:03:31 PM
Of course Vonc is in here talking about Bey but always whining when somebody brings up a bitch name he uses in a thread totally unrelated to her.  :dead:     
uh oh

:omgwatshappening:

LOONA.

And Brandy is not good at lipping.       

Real

Yeah it's not difficult to tell when Beyonce is lipping

RAY7

:dead: these lies. You could literally only tell when she made sure she was facing the right direction of the chair.
At that point she missed her cue. That was the only mistake. What were the other mistakes ?
I dont even wanna argue this tbh, if they are certified lip-ologists
then great for them, but Bey had all kinds of mic sound effects & breathiness on that Drunk In Love vocal
and it didnt sound far from her real voice
the casual listener couldnt tell besides the cue thing

Vonc2002

f
I didn't bring up beyonce BUT since she was brought up, i can always tell when that bitch is lip synching. THE END
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: AYR on October 23, 2016, 06:06:20 PM
I dont even wanna argue this tbh, if they are certified lip-ologists
then great for them, but Bey had all kinds of mic sound effects & breathiness on that Drunk In Love vocal
and it didnt sound far from her real voice
the casual listener couldnt tell besides the cue thing

True. and thats kinda the bottom line.
no poster on a forum is going to change that. Lol

Demm_

I agree with Ray's assessment of Bran, but I can always tell when Bey is lipping. I think she just has so much going on around her (30 girls, 10 member band, etc) it's harder for the general public to decipher. Notice when she didn't have those distractions, she was caught (national anthem) Also, Bey has built a reputation as the girl that dances and sings "live" so people don't think she is...but Bey...I know, girl.

LOONA.

Real

Not to say that Bey isn't good at lipping, she's great at it. But she does it so often that it's become obvious when she does.

BAPHOMET.

and Rihanna can't sing.  at all.

lipping or not.