If she sings like this at Soul Train...

Started by RAY7, October 23, 2016, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

October 23, 2016, 02:37:06 PM Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 02:45:33 PM by AYR

I will be blessed :loose2when:

D.I.E.G.O.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Monika

Yahudah

TRY.It.AGAIN

I'm one of the Girls who AGREES! I Agree with AYR! :-D Ill be Tuned in at any Rate..but Honestly, I Hope she does not Ruin the high with an Obvious Lip.  :x

Side note: Has anyone here ever tried Singing with an ear-piece? Ack! It's so Difficult.. And without it You can't hear Anything Over a Crowd until You hear it From the surround Speakers Live feed. But by then it's too late!  :kii:

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

b7

Either way, I'm just hoping for a great performance. People don't give Bey a hard time for it, so if she mixes live with a little lipped oh well

RAY7

if Bran does a big theatrical performance like Bey does and lips a lil I wont say a thing

Vonc2002

Quote from: Riggy Rig on October 23, 2016, 03:53:51 PM
Either way, I'm just hoping for a great performance. People don't give Bey a hard time for it, so if she mixes live with a little lipped oh well
!!!!!!!!!!
And beyonce does it ALL the time not just some "theatrical performance". Listen at Oprah, the national anthem, etc.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

and did ppl not give Bey a hard time for the national anthem?

RAY7

October 23, 2016, 04:37:56 PM #10 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:38:08 PM by AYR
kills me how Beyonce is always the name everyone says, but then they turn around & hate when shes praised to the high heavens
is she the benchmark or nah?

Vonc2002

October 23, 2016, 04:39:23 PM #12 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 04:39:43 PM by Vonc2002
She was brought up in here because you're talking on brandy but ive never heard y have this issue with beyonce and that bitch lipsyncs more than a lil bit

RAY7

Beyonce is better at lipping than Brandy
and even when I did get on her about the Anthem it wasn't good enough

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: AYR on October 23, 2016, 04:37:56 PM
kills me how Beyonce is always the name everyone says, but then they turn around & hate when shes praised to the high heavens
is she the benchmark or nah?

:ohwow: