If she sings like this at Soul Train...

Started by RAY7, October 23, 2016, 02:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Demm_ on October 23, 2016, 06:07:58 PM
I agree with Ray's assessment of Bran, but I can always tell when Bey is lipping. I think she just has so much going on around her (30 girls, 10 member band, etc) it's harder for the general public to decipher. Notice when she didn't have those distractions, she was caught (national anthem) Also, Bey has built a reputation as the girl that dances and sings "live" so people don't think she is...but Bey...I know, girl.
sddsddddddddddddd
EXACTLY!
Hey boo

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 23, 2016, 06:08:29 PM
and Rihanna can't sing.  at all.

lipping or not.

I think you're onto something here.     

RAY7

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 23, 2016, 06:07:57 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 23, 2016, 06:06:20 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 23, 2016, 06:01:09 PM
:dead: these lies. You could literally only tell when she made sure she was facing the right direction of the chair.
At that point she missed her cue. That was the only mistake. What were the other mistakes ?
I dont even wanna argue this tbh, if they are certified lip-ologists
then great for them, but Bey had all kinds of mic sound effects & breathiness on that Drunk In Love vocal
and it didnt sound far from her real voice
the casual listener couldnt tell besides the cue thing

True. and thats kinda the bottom line.
no poster on a forum is going to change that. Lol
yep!
and the VMA reviews kinda tell the story on that but congrats to my detectives in here

Demm_

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 23, 2016, 06:09:34 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on October 23, 2016, 06:07:58 PM
I agree with Ray's assessment of Bran, but I can always tell when Bey is lipping. I think she just has so much going on around her (30 girls, 10 member band, etc) it's harder for the general public to decipher. Notice when she didn't have those distractions, she was caught (national anthem) Also, Bey has built a reputation as the girl that dances and sings "live" so people don't think she is...but Bey...I know, girl.
sddsddddddddddddd
EXACTLY!
Hey boo

Hibguvtytubunjinjomko

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Drais. on October 23, 2016, 06:10:13 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on October 23, 2016, 06:08:29 PM
and Rihanna can't sing.  at all.

lipping or not.

I think you're onto something here.     

yea

[youtube autoplay=1 start=77 end=100][/youtube]

:tistheseas:

Young

This lip sync debate

b

Either way I'm excited cuz I know Ghan will shut it DOWN

DrewBabyLove

:dead: these lies. You could literally only tell when she made sure she was facing the right direction of the chair.
At that point she missed her cue. That was the only mistake. What were the other mistakes ?
then great for them, but Bey had all kinds of mic sound effects & breathiness on that Drunk In Love vocal

Yeah most stans are not really what i would consider a "casual listener"... Bey stans and Brandy stans notice when it's live and when it's not. I'm not putting her down for it at all. Bey is the best performer of our time. But let's call the cat a cat. You could tell 30 seconds in that it wasn't live (unless youre a "casual listener").

Young

I know she's been WAITING for this moment

LOONA.

sdddnnnnhjhhhhhhccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Cowboy Nine

sdfafnsdfdnsndfndfsndffdnfnnfe

well PUSH and squeal a bit, Rih!

RAY7

Quote from: KingDrewLove on October 23, 2016, 06:12:00 PM

Yeah most stans are not really what i would consider a "casual listener"... Bey stans and Brandy stans notice when it's live and when it's not. I'm not putting her down for it at all. Bey is the best performer of our time. But let's call the cat a cat. You could tell 30 seconds in that it wasn't live (unless youre a "casual listener").
ok, so are you saying you stan for Bey?

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: AYR on October 23, 2016, 06:13:24 PM
Quote from: KingDrewLove on October 23, 2016, 06:12:00 PM

ok, so are you saying you stan for Bey?

I'm not a Bey "stan". I stan for only Brandy. BUT Beyonce is one of my favorite artist. Her talent & work ethic is undeniable.

FINE.

sssdssd

I always scream when the gorls boast about rih "never" lipping. The vocal is a fool regardless.