Queen Ghan @ SoulTrain: Pics

Started by Young, November 06, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Chameleon

Boomz

Quote from: Francois Lite on November 07, 2016, 01:19:31 AM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on November 07, 2016, 01:17:29 AM
I think I see the look she was going for with her hair. She's giving Have You Ever vidoe visuals with the briad out in the back. I like it!

that's what I got too. i think everything will look better on TV. ya'll need to get this performance ripped in HD and not the regular 360p quality from Brandy Daily as per usual.

Ain't a damn thing HD gonna do about a white sock/stocking

I'm sorr'

kissMeonce

Quote from: Boomer on November 07, 2016, 01:23:12 AM
I think I see the look she was going for with her hair. She's giving Have You Ever vidoe visuals with the briad out in the back. I like it!

that's what I got too. i think everything will look better on TV. ya'll need to get this performance ripped in HD and not the regular 360p quality from Brandy Daily as per usual.

I'm sorr'

She's also going to perform a ballad don't you think? :uhh:

Chameleon

idk y'all said her bgr hair would look better on tv too

:damselindistress:

kissMeonce

Quote from: BaddieTwinz on November 07, 2016, 01:21:54 AM
Quote from: FINE. on November 07, 2016, 01:20:27 AM
:uhh:
efw hwt jgr fjb w

YouR sig SLAYZ CAREY! I'M SURE YOU MAKE BRAN PROUD TELL HER KEITH SAID HI NEXT TIME YOU SEE HA.

DrewBabyLove

She slayed her perform and she was honored tonight! That's all that matters. Y'all really letting socks and shoe choices put a damper on such a big night for her? Who tf are yall? Child bye...

And what a way to love your "fav"! Everyday i get on here and hope Bran NEVER visits bsource. It aint much love and support here for her... Not as nuch as it should be.

pettypatty

Jeff Robinson is out the picture now too I see
:udontlookok:

Beau

hate the performances look n makeup but love her regardless ...im sure she stayed!

Chameleon

Quote from: Boomer on November 07, 2016, 01:23:12 AM

I'm sorr'

immmmmm criiiiineee

Chameleon

she killed these vocals and chorogrophy