Quote from: glock on November 07, 2016, 08:06:24 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 07:29:25 AM
QuoteI KEITH MOTHERFUCKING PHILLIPS was rape multiple times by my ex

vvvvvvvvvvcafafxxcs

did u lead him on
CVVVBBBBBB

did it hurt?
:holdupguys:

I will personally KILL ANYONE THAT SHAMES ME ABOUT BEING RAPED, I HOPE THAT THIS IS extremely CLEAR

I HAVE real life crazy DNA
https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=keith+lajuan+jones

YOU SEE THOSE ROSES BEING MY AVATAR THATS OUTSIDE OF AMBER ROSE SLUT WALK I MADE THE CHOICE NOT TO BE A PART OF THE FASHION THING SHE HAD GOING AFTER BEING BOOKED. I ALSO HAVE HIV NOT aids and I fuck SIMPLE ASS niggahs up with these wordz /hands in these streeetZ 

RUN THE FUCK UP FAGGOOTS IF YOU WANT TO:

Since your here do you even consider yourself a light or starz?
shut the fuck up asking me tried asssSSSSSSSSSS(since its my fucking assssssssss you asssssssking about.) question and dream of this  MUG SHOT WHILE YOU FUCKING DREAM SHOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER TO FUCKING TRY'N ever AGAIN.

IT NEEDS TO BE very clear that, AM CAPABLE OF SLAYTER WHILE SLAY UNDERSFUCKUING STOOD HOES AND THAT question apples ate a faggot(applies to anybody that wants to join these hoes as bitch asssssssssssssss(myassnyoursisnotonemyfuckingbrain.)

ready or not here the fuck I come and theres nothing i promise nothing you will ever be able to do about should you try your life it will end.

i just want to leave my life peaceful enjoying the full moon herself not have to sacrifice tried late ass starz on moral principle alone.
who has a gif of bran revealing her status on temp?
photo hosting sites

yummy

kissMeonce

WHO'S WILLING TO DIE IN THE VAIN OF SLAY-AGE AT 30 BOO IM SURE IT WONT BE ME.

image post

voul'Nfucking-teeer IF YOU must.

lITEZ I AM REALLY SWEET THEY DUBBED ME SUNSHINE IN HIGH SCHOOL I PREF TO BE PRETTY AND SMILE WHILE GETTING PAID BUT WE ALL KNOW THERES SUCH THING AS CRAZY MOTHER FUCKING BEAUTIFUL AND I HAVE BOTH ENDS OF THAT STICK.

fin

yummy

Opposites Attract.

Yeah this gur is dumb as fuck. These random nonsensical ass posts.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Real

kissMeonce

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 09:18:08 AM
v

did u bleed afterwards

Did you CALL ON JESUS before asking to die? if your a homo it's best you shut the fuck up and sit the hell down. I actually do activism work and could help get urfaggot hoe ass  GET on prep or pep if not antivirls buts u probaby dont know your HIV status dear since you think RAPE IS FUCKING FUNNY.

I CAN HAVE MY PEOPLE OR YOUR PEOPLE TEST YOU WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE HOE?

I MEN I DONT KNOW YOU COULD BE UNDETECTABLE LIKE MYSELF HAVE YOU EVER HAD HIV OR AID THERE MITE NOT BE A NEED FOR PREP OR PEP FOR THAT MATTER AS YOU WHACK AS MITE ALREADY KNOW.

Vonc2002

Im sorry but i couldn't even read this :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

yummy

Quote from: kissMeonce on November 07, 2016, 09:27:03 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 09:18:08 AM
v

did u bleed afterwards

Did you CALL ON JESUS before asking to die? if your a homo it's best you shut the fuck up and sit the hell down. I actually do activism work and could help get urfaggot hoe ass  GET on prep or pep if not antivirls buts u probaby dont know your HIV status dear since you think RAPE IS FUCKING FUNNY.

I CAN HAVE MY PEOPLE OR YOUR PEOPLE TEST YOU WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE HOE?

I MEN I DONT KNOW YOU COULD BE UNDETECTABLE LIKE MYSELF HAVE YOU EVER HAD HIV OR AID THERE MITE NOT BE A NEED FOR PREP OR PEP FOR THAT MATTER AS YOU WHACK AS MITE ALREADY KNOW.

d

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw