Question Brandysource.com

Started by kissMeonce, November 07, 2016, 04:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissMeonce

Should I LOG OWT of BSOURCE OR SHOULD THE PRESSED FAGGOTS THAT THINK I'M LATE LOG OUT? IM JUST ON THE OTHA SIDE OF THE WEB HAVING FUN ON THIS LIL PIECE OF FUCK SHIT CALLED THE INTERNET BUT I AM honesty Willing to log out of this late tried ass bored,I MEAN ITS NAMED AFTER BRANDY AND EVEN Slayanna DOESN'T POST OR VISIT THIS SHIT, shall I take a note from Brans CARD ANYONE?
will it be best that i head out and return once Brandy Slayanna AND I figure out how to make BRANDYSOURCE.NET HERS AND REMOVE ALL OF YOU TRIED LATE ASS FAGGOTS (HIT DOGS FUCKING HOLLER SO BARK BITCHES BARK!)
just say the mother fucking word and I'm out Litez I named the Straz back during the human era on myspace in her chat room should i continue enjoying myself make pressed fags fumme or peace  out

just saying

]

hurt people hurt people I KEITH MOTHERFUCKING PHILLIPS was rape multiple times by my ex WITH WHOM I HAD a sexual relationship this week. That TOXIC relationship has ended NOW, I did warn him, IF he  contacts me ever again THAT HE will be killed, honestly. I can post receipts later about my emailing his ass to never contact me because I hate rapist IF I FEEL FUCKING INSPIRED.

FIN.

pony up and enjoy the shade on bsoURPUSSOURCE or join IN ON the fucking fun, hoes

I apologize to thy late ass fagGOT's I offended earlier over the internet with this late ass board i was just having a good time kill'em.

DOES ANYONE POST ON ATRL BY THE WAY?
this shit gets flooded with threads on flopbitches (SOGONE.) HELL I EVEN THINK IT WAS FOUNDED BY A FLOP ALSO SO WHAT THE FUCK DID I really expect this flop board has be dices many of timz ovah the years so it's all gravy tbfh.

As I've stated before I love the LITEZ

b7

i say take a break and come back when brandy releases new music babe

Eternal Bell

Quote from: kissMeonce on November 07, 2016, 04:29:07 AM

hurt people hurt people I KEITH MOTHERFUCKING PHILLIPS was rape multiple times by my ex WITH WHOM I HAD a sexual relationship this week.

ERFGVBNMM,,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFVL,.

cec' be wit u hun

kissMeonce

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 04:33:56 AM
i say take a break and come back when brandy releases new music babe

PERFECT ADVICE AND RIGHT ON TIMEZ baby
Peace girls. I'll return whenever the music does, bye bye now.

Admin

GRAND

kissMeonce

I'm back for a quick sec,

2All the Litez that actually use liddle'ole mi feel free friend request on facebook.com Keith Phillips or nolist86@gmail.com

I'm currently "Branding' so there's no instagram as of now and I have yet to use my twitter handle.

Monika

Yahudah

yummy

QuoteI KEITH MOTHERFUCKING PHILLIPS was rape multiple times by my ex

vvvvvvvvvvcafafxxcs

did u lead him on

'ology

Zzzzzzzzzzz
It's too early for me to be not okay
Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

DVDDY.

November 07, 2016, 07:56:40 AM #10 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:01:13 AM by RON.
Your posts are so hard to read. What is the question?

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 07:29:25 AM
QuoteI KEITH MOTHERFUCKING PHILLIPS was rape multiple times by my ex

vvvvvvvvvvcafafxxcs

did u lead him on
CVVVBBBBBB

did it hurt?