Zankou.

what the fuck is going on in here?

♛MANNY♛

Quote from: Riggy Rig on November 07, 2016, 04:33:56 AM
i say take a break and come back when brandy releases new music babe

crine you want him gone forever then huh
ffff

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

kissMeonce

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 07, 2016, 01:16:26 PM
Sad

what I find SAD THE MOST  ALTHOUGH I clearly have the ability to be SAD AND it APPEARs (NEVER LATE AND OUT OF STOCK) much more THAN MS BANKS(loony). IS THAT I HAD TO COME ON HERE AND SLAY EVERYFUCK FAGGOT THAT THINKz IT'S CUTE TO STIGMATIZE HIV OR AIDz aided or aids (for the hood fags.) BEING THAT YOUR A HOMO AND THE LIKELY HOOD OF YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING SOMEONE THAT LIED TO YOU ABOUT THEIR STATUS IS AT 99.9% expeicaly if your black hopfull you are not black because your dumb asses look much more stupid. LEARN ABOUT PEP AND PREP AND INFORM ALL YOU SISSY FAGS ABOUT IT. DUMB HOES.

WHATS ALSO IS SAD IS THAT THIS IS brandySOURCE.NET AND BRANDY HERSELF does not fucking USE MOST OF YOU OUTSIDE OF MAKING HER pockets FATTER, yet SHE TOOK ME SUGGESTION AND DUBED YOU LOW LIFES STARZ NOR STARS AS I SUGGESTED BEING THAT WE ARE THE STARS TO HER FULL MOON since your hoes asses were so pressed about being refer 2 at fanz it's on fucking tap BITCH LOOK FOR THE RECEIPTS YOURSELVES HUMAN ERA VIDEO BLOGS MYSPACE CHAT

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH I SHOULDN'T HAVE SLAYTER ANYBODY ELSE IN THE VAIN OF Slaynana I'm the real deal if you never met a brandy and BEE sTAND YOU BETTER UNDERSTAND THIS LIVING MOTHERFUCKING DOLLZ WORDS I GO UP FOR MY GOOD SIS NO MATTER WHAT AND THERE REALLY SHOULDN'T BE A QUESTION ABOUT.
EVEN IF I DONT WANT MOST OF HER ACTING EFFORTS IM  STILL EXREMTLY PROUD AND WOULD NEVER INTENTENTLY DISRESPECT Brandy Slayana Norwood

God I MISS ZUZU HE HAD HER SHOUT ME OUT WHILE THEY MET FOR LUNCH THE VIDZ SOMEWHERE ON THE NET

SAD FAGGGOTSS NEED NOT TRY IT THERES A HUGE DIFFERENCE BETEEW A TRUE TO LIFE FAG AND A HOMO BICTCHES AND TRICK

ALL THOSE KEY WORDS ony apply to those that consider themselves bitches, fags,trick, and homos

I know for a fact Brandy is or will be laughing very hard at the late lives slayed as her personal slayer she was not born on 2/11 I've personally have bran chanel my Fairy God mother WITH IN LIVE AND LIVING COLOR AND WAS ABLE TO TELL HER DIRECTLY AND SNAP MUTIPLE PIXS AND SHE FULLY UNDERSTOOD WHERE I WAS COMING FROM

God force

you and no human could ever! convince me that I'm other then This Kingly God Keith Slayan Phillips

pressed bitches leave me alone I perfer to be EXTEMLY NICE YOU SHE HOW THAT SHIT WORKS ITS A FUCKING CHOICE JUST LOOK AT ME I HAVE AMBERS PINK ROSES BEHIND ME KI DOWN WITH MY PERSONAL ROCKSTAR AS MY SIG

fuck! late pressed unimforment fags   ddfdsfsfshikill'edmmossttofffthemmmofffficomfg it's code are you smart enough to figure it out?

ALL TYPOS ARE SUGGESTED CONTEXT CLUES FIGURE IT OUT I WRITE FOR FUN AND I WILL WRITE A TEN PAGE ESSAY WHICH I ACTUALLY HAVE IN THE THE WORKS THAT I'VE DUB'D "The B Factor."

I could honestly look at myself in this Septembers mag and look at every mother fucking single one of the member on Brokensource and know that I'm good and there really isnt any more slaying to do on this late tried as shit I would prefer her buying out this domain and actually make it benefit her ICONIC CAREER 

#1 ONE URBAN MESSAGE BOARD WHICH I'VE HEARD TROUGH A FEW wishpers but to be honest it needs some help all this pressed faggots running around and shit.   

fuck grammer and editing and proof reading you hoes have learned today. Fuck my Bitch Brandy Rayanna Norwood and your also fucking with me and trust and believe you dont want us tag teaming that ass I know my ICON FOR LIFE Brandy shuts site and late tried as boards down when she wants

ITS HER NAME YOU SEE brandysource.net you will LEARN today that reading is fudmitngfguhyrfdsfsslay and you have been booksssssed   :sobusyjetsetter:

I though you knew already I'm rick James bitch!

the climate of bsource will change or no one I promise no one that actually LOVEzBrandy will use the piece of shit board understood.
:traciandchelle:

is getting slayed on really all that fun?
[url=https://postimg.org/image/8iknhuynn/]
forum image hosting
uploading images

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Heated🔥

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

D.I.E.G.O.

Eternal Bell

XDFCGVHBJNMGVFDCNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMkl,.h/g v

babe dolls..r u...oka-

DVDDY.

Opposites Attract.

n

What in the hell? I actually feel bad for him.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Young