Question Brandysource.com

Started by kissMeonce, November 07, 2016, 04:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kissMeonce

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 09:20:08 AM
wait, you're aided?

NO DUMB BICH I AM HIV POSTIVE AND UNDECTABLE WHICH MEANS I CAN ACTUALLY CUM IN YOU SHOULD I make the poor CHOICE TO WANT TO RAPE AN Dumb UGLY BITCH like yourself AND YOU WONT HAVE TO Worry your muster-seed brain ABOUT CONTRACTING AIDS.

ok so, now that u got it,

USe GOOGLE INSTEAD OF ASKING LAME STUPID ASS QUESTIONS asshole.

#endingSTIGMA

ENDzHIV/AIDS

#IAMHIVPOSITVE AND I AM #UNDECTACBLE anymore questions???? that are honestly serious. inbox me actually and I will use my resource to help you dont have to have a positive status for most of my resources I am here for the LBGTQC COMMUNITY

I DID NOT COME TO PLAY WITH YOU HOES, I CAME TO THIS BITCH TO FUCKING SLAY'

~Keith La Jaun Phillips Jr. NOV,7TH 2016

image hosting

I HAVE TO NEVER POST UNLESS IT'S ABOUT BRAN ON THIS SHIT, Im bored someone either actually delete my account or keep this shit for the archive if it shall be archived please entitle it "LEGIONARY SLAYANNA SLAYAGE" or Slayanna's personal slaye"r thankz. 

image post

Real

This is the last place where you should be disclosing something so personal. Literally the last.

Kaeli.

I say log out

Ur posts annoy even me and that's hard to do

DVDDY.

Quote from: Real on November 07, 2016, 09:46:35 AM
This is the last place where you should be disclosing something so personal. Literally the last.
!!!

GRAND

Why'd you even mention your personal mess :dead:

r u ok

GLOCK

Quote from: kissMeonce on November 07, 2016, 09:45:19 AM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 07, 2016, 09:20:08 AM
wait, you're aided?

NO DUMB BICH I AM HIV POSTIVE

:omgwatshappening:

GLOCK

Nine

November 07, 2016, 09:52:05 AM #38 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 09:53:06 AM by Neo
I'm scared

kissMeonce

I dont have any shame HIV was the gift that save my life. I was ready to die that's how I GOT INFECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT WAS EASY TRUST ME I WANTED TO ACTUALLY KILL MYSELF.

I AM AN ADULT AND DONT MIND BEING A OPEN BOOK FOR ALL TO SHARE I ALREADY MADE IT INTO PEOPLE MAGAZINE ON MY OWN WITH THE HELP OF THREE OTHER PEOPLE I DONT NEED MUCH ADVICE BABY  I've been on my own since 18 BUT THANKS ANYWAYS I GOT THIS IN THESE STREETS.

kissMeonce

Quote from: Kaeli. on November 07, 2016, 09:46:59 AM
I say log out

Ur posts annoy even me and that's hard to do

thanks but you have an ignore option i may or may not stick around but heck you know you're not going to block me.

Opposites Attract.

n

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DVDDY.

I just know that Glock and the other screenshot guys have been working overtime lately  :plzstop: :plzstop:

kissMeonce

Quote from: RON. on November 07, 2016, 09:49:16 AM
!!!

I SURE DO I REALLY AM A LIVING MOTHER FUCKING KEN DOLL LOL IM HONSTLY A   MIRACLE

DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES I ALSO HAPPEN TO CREATE LIFE(my own.) AS A GOD and I LOVE THAT FACT.

IF i COULD DO IT over again I WOULD never I mean NEVER CHANGE A FUCKING THING ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL existENCE/hiv status I LOVE WHO I SEE IN THE MIRROR BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I LOVE "lil KEITH" BUT IT TOOK UNDERSTANDING MY power I GET IT.