Brandy's Soul Train performance ❤️

Started by monk al-taqi, November 27, 2016, 09:57:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2016, 04:34:58 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 29, 2016, 04:17:11 AM
Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2016, 02:08:25 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on November 28, 2016, 09:55:17 PM
I know im a little late but i think the "beef" brand had with mon this time was that mons attitude was like right yeah why you not doin the challenge instead of maybe like come on yall after all we done did together she dont have to or the so gone challenge aint for everybody something that illustrated that MON acknowledged that it was okay if brandy didnt want to do it...the way it got spun was there was this big monica movement and brandy was shading her and Mon acted like she was victim tam bout well oh yeah i forgive her and i would work with her again blah blah but its not that deep
I think thats why brandy got angry cause m,on started buyin into the hype and playin like she got burned somehow in this process

How did Monica play the victim and how did she buy into it when she ONLY dismissed the mess?
she reacted in a way like something was done to her vs  reacting in a way that was more neutral

Well she was shaded. Her reaction was pretty good versus what it could've been

crying. Monica has dealt with situation much better than I would have, that's all imma say :dead:

GYNandTONIC

Fuck Monica
Fuck Monica
Fuck Monica
Fuck Monica

Steffon

Can't believe they edited out the second part to ADC and cut Have You Ever all together  :hmph:

D.I.E.G.O.

Wtv

November 29, 2016, 09:27:19 AM #529 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 09:27:43 AM by Warren Summers
Im sooooo sick and tired of Monica ALWAYS popping in Brandy threads.

Some fans stay on the past and apparently want brandy to always be associated with a past collab.
If this is what you guys want for Brandy in 2016, congratulations then.

GLOCK

Quote from: Warren Summers on November 29, 2016, 09:27:19 AM
Im sooooo sick and tired of Monica ALWAYS popping in Brandy threads.

i am crying  :dead:

Heated🔥

KING BENTLEY.

November 29, 2016, 10:49:38 AM #533 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 10:51:00 AM by BENTLEY.
Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2016, 02:03:27 AM
Quote from: TAE! on November 28, 2016, 06:27:25 PM
Quote from: Real on November 28, 2016, 05:10:17 PM

Hollering

I cannot stand that bitch. Now you wanna follow Ghan because there's a possibility she shaded Monica?! So fckin late of her.

I'll be glad when Vince whoops her ass again. Muppet ho.
sssssssssssssssss

I am CRYING

Tamar and Brandy would be good friends TBQFH

and the ensuing fallout would be EPIC to watch
Just two ppl shading each other on social media for WEEKS on end

followed by them posting equally shady protests claiming the first comment WASNT  shade :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

demitri.petty

Quote from: BENTLEY. on November 29, 2016, 10:49:38 AM
Quote from: Scott. on November 29, 2016, 02:03:27 AM
Quote from: TAE! on November 28, 2016, 06:27:25 PM
Quote from: Real on November 28, 2016, 05:10:17 PM

Hollering

I cannot stand that bitch. Now you wanna follow Ghan because there's a possibility she shaded Monica?! So fckin late of her.

I'll be glad when Vince whoops her ass again. Muppet ho.
sssssssssssssssss

I am CRYING

Tamar and Brandy would be good friends TBQFH

and the ensuing fallout would be EPIC to watch
Just two ppl shading each other on social media for WEEKS on end

followed by them posting equally shady protests claiming the first comment WASNT  shade :kii:

The difference is Brandy isn't K Michelle... if they did have a falling out, people would be on Ghan's side just because of her legacy....  but I see her and TC falling out after Muppet sees what he said..

Seneca

Silent bvy, what did you mean when you said "Crazy how things changed...#bittersweet"

And you're right about the Pips, they gotta go.

Harlem

Quote from: Seneca on November 29, 2016, 12:05:30 PM
Silent bvy, what did you mean when you said "Crazy how things changed...#bittersweet"

And you're right about the Pips, they gotta go.

Silent was not here for the Pips too on twitter, I was hype! Lol

Ulysses

Brandy made my city's newspaper with a photo and everything talking about the Soul train awards and performance.

monk al-taqi

November 29, 2016, 02:09:31 PM #538 Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 03:25:02 PM by m.monk
Quote from: Redemption on November 29, 2016, 10:43:49 AM
I'm still living.

one of her best performances

her showmanship is beast

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

XXX.