Mariah Carey sis

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 31, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:35:32 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 02, 2017, 03:32:57 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:31:56 PM
Quote from: Jayda on January 02, 2017, 03:30:20 PM
People laugh at Janet being over the hill and past her commercial prime but at least she put effort into the performances of her tour ggggg
She moved those 50 year old bones abd hot every single beat and whispered and lipsang for her cheque, she's never given a terrible or a universally panned show
And her shows are more demanding than Mariahs
Tina Turner was in her 60s and still squalling and shimmy on beat :uhh:
Prince was doing the damn splits and jumping off pianos before he died
There's no reason why Mariah can't stand in ONE place and just give it her all
No one is expecting prime Mariah, but she can at least be dignified
She doesn't neeed to Sasha fierce outfits and the dancers :uhh: :dead:

again janet jackson doesn't work like mariah. she literally drops her albums goes into seclusion and gains weight. and repeats.
your deluded
I'm talking about PERFORMANCES
not a promo schedule

Mariah FUCKING WORKED hard and CONTINUES TO DO SO. These other girls I don't know or even see them working. Bitch aint even release an album and she is still always WORKING.... she outworked Janet and she released a project within the last 2 years.
yh it's still flying over your head

🦚

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
and none of the girls that any of them mentioned in this thread worked like mariah or even held a candle to mariah successwise in their prime.

but that's just me.  :uhh:

Only in your fantasy world didn't Celine work harder and have a better career.

in what fantasy world do you live. cause the billboards, the charts, the sales, the etc. say different.

Celine Dion' lips for dear life.

Celine sold more albums worldwide. More singles worldwide and Mariah doesn't have 1 fucking entry on the top touring chart.
Typical lamb delusion. All y'all have are those dates numbers ones that resulted into a Vegas showgirl status.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

People laugh at Janet being over the hill and past her commercial prime but at least she put effort into the performances of her tour ggggg
She moved those 50 year old bones abd hot every single beat and whispered and lipsang for her cheque, she's never given a terrible or a universally panned show

again janet jackson doesn't work like mariah. she literally drops her albums goes into seclusion and gains weight. and repeats.
This isn't janet at all  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 03:34:34 PM
Alot of the girls in here HAVE worked like mariah and this isn't about success.  Mariah was in a great position to have a preserved voice.  Touring and overuse of ur voice is what primarily takes it out.  Mariah didn't even fckn tour. She doesnt seem like she puts any effort into anything, including preserving and caring for her voice.  Im willing to bet that her voice is more about her living habits and less about her work schedule

they didn't and do NOT WORK LIKE HER. but majority of problems come from the fact that she doesn't sleep. she drinks consistently. she flies from place to place. she probably eats horribly. just doesn't take care of it. (now that i can agree with).

Cowgirl

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 03:34:25 PM
Wait! Why aren't Jans fans not supporting the lambs ..... because .... when it comes to sabotage

Nvm

The lambs tried to keep Jans down after the Super Bowl.

FlowerBomb

January 02, 2017, 03:37:55 PM #380 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:39:08 PM by Jayda
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
bb

This isn't janet at all  :dead:
H
What is he even talking about bb

#Mu7

January 02, 2017, 03:38:32 PM #381 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:41:54 PM by Mu
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
and none of the girls that any of them mentioned in this thread worked like mariah or even held a candle to mariah successwise in their prime.

in what fantasy world do you live. cause the billboards, the charts, the sales, the etc. say different.

Celine sold more albums worldwide. More singles worldwide and Mariah doesn't have 1 fucking entry on the top touring chart.
Typical lamb delusion. All y'all have are those dates numbers ones that resulted into a Vegas showgirl status.

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never be more successful than her either.

Cowgirl

Mariah's "work" and Janet's are two different things. Bad comparison..

b7

I think singing was too easy for Mariah and Whitney coming up

They didn't make the necessary adjustments to finally start taking care of their voices when it stopped being so easy Smh

Cowgirl

Quote from: RIGS on January 02, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

They didn't make the necessary adjustments to finally start taking care of their voices when it stopped being so easy Smh
That's a perfect explanation. :uhh:

Vonc2002

January 02, 2017, 03:42:40 PM #385 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:43:31 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:36:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 03:34:34 PM
Alot of the girls in here HAVE worked like mariah and this isn't about success.  Mariah was in a great position to have a preserved voice.  Touring and overuse of ur voice is what primarily takes it out.  Mariah didn't even fckn tour. She doesnt seem like she puts any effort into anything, including preserving and caring for her voice.  Im willing to bet that her voice is more about her living habits and less about her work schedule

they didn't and do NOT WORK LIKE HER. but majority of problems come from the fact that she doesn't sleep. she drinks consistently. she flies from place to place. she probably eats horribly. just doesn't take care of it. (now that i can agree with).
Work hard HOW :plzstop:
Where is this work ethic u speak of?

Mariah is not a performer and doesn't put much effort into trying to appear to be one.  She is a terrible lip syncher and doesn't care. She hasnt even done the bare minimum of going to get vocal nodules removed apparently :dead:
She sounds like an entitled, LAZY bitch.  She has those ass kissers around her reading her tweets about her great she was and blowing smoke up her ass. Bitch, let this reality hit u like a ton of bricks
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never been more successful than her either.

Doesn't matter what you know. What matters is what the record books say.
Celine also got that album of the year Grammy, another feature Mariah will never accomplish.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 03:39:54 PM
Mariah's "work" and Janet's are two different things. Bad comparison..
s

I'd say it's a great comparison considering Mariah swooped in later and outsold sis

Had to be working pretty hard IMO lolz

H.#.G.*.Z

#Mu7

Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 03:40:42 PM
Quote from: RIGS on January 02, 2017, 03:39:55 PM

That's a perfect explanation. :uhh:

that could be true like child prodigy's or something.
if we were to bring in Brandy and Beyonce and etc. While they were gifted they literally worked on their craft consistently to be come what they are today.

these others just popped out the wound and were probably able to slay.

FINE.