Mariah Carey sis

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 31, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Chokeme on January 03, 2017, 02:20:57 AM
Quote11:36 AM PT -- Dick Clark Production sources tell TMZ ... Mariah's "sabotage" claim is "silly," seeing how she's the one who decided not to do a sound check, and had a stand-in do it instead. They also say there were 8 monitors on stage amplifying sound, so even without an inner ear, Mariah should have been able to hear just fine. They add Mariah changed her story ... initially saying the track was wrong. Our Dick Clark sources insist her camp provided the track list

:guys:
not a STAND IN
Mariah wyd :plzstop:

Annie

Quote from: Jayda on January 03, 2017, 05:23:27 AM
Quote from: Chokeme on January 03, 2017, 02:20:57 AM
Quote11:36 AM PT -- Dick Clark Production sources tell TMZ ... Mariah's "sabotage" claim is "silly," seeing how she's the one who decided not to do a sound check, and had a stand-in do it instead. They also say there were 8 monitors on stage amplifying sound, so even without an inner ear, Mariah should have been able to hear just fine. They add Mariah changed her story ... initially saying the track was wrong. Our Dick Clark sources insist her camp provided the track list

not a STAND IN
Mariah wyd :plzstop:
I heard Russia hacked it

/.\

LOONA.

Quote from: Young on January 02, 2017, 03:55:00 PM
No shade but this is why I'm glad Mon' don't lip.

Somebody accidentally press the wrong track and you got notes flying in from different directions while you're performing.

I'm not a fan of a lip mess out

fhhc

What kinda sneak attack     

D.I.E.G.O.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO2N5sLh76p

They are wrong for this.  :plzstop: They better leave GODriah alone.

#Mu7

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

but its not like she got caught lip synching it seems as if she was gonna sang live with her right backing track... but they just didn't load it. LOL

Zankou.

s

in the WBT performance she started lipping then stopped

#Mu7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on January 04, 2017, 10:32:18 AM
s

she said it was the album version and not the performance track. why the fuck would sing to that. is she britney spears?

GMF

s

Not her giving a fuck this shit and just giving up half way through  :kii: the way she walked off during the climax  :plzstop: she was PISSED  :dead: :dead: :uhh: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

f
Those vocals were prerecorded and not no damn album version. The bitch fckd up, THAT'S IT! Stop trying to find some way to dress it up and make it what it clearly is. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

CZXCXZXCzzxzzxccccccccccc

you really LASH 'riah every chance you get

is this what it looks like to mayday when a keri thread is made?

Zankou.

Quote from: Mu on January 04, 2017, 10:52:58 AM
s

she said it was the album version and not the performance track. why the fuck would sing to that. is she britney spears?

s

I played my album version and that surely was not the same lol

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....