Mariah Carey sis

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 31, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Quote from: BENTLEY. on January 02, 2017, 03:43:35 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 03:39:54 PM
Mariah's "work" and Janet's are two different things. Bad comparison..
s

I'd say it's a great comparison considering Mariah swooped in later and outsold sis

Had to be working pretty hard IMO lolz

Maybe Janet should've fucked the head of her record label too then.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

#Mu7

s

I'd say it's a great comparison considering Mariah swooped in later and outsold sis

yes they are great considering in the beginning of her career mariah was fucking singing her ass off live...... which to me is a little different than giving those whisper and dancing.

Nine

what's happening in here

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
and none of the girls that any of them mentioned in this thread worked like mariah or even held a candle to mariah successwise in their prime.

but that's just me.  :uhh:

Only in your fantasy world didn't Celine work harder and have a better career.

in what fantasy world do you live. cause the billboards, the charts, the sales, the etc. say different.

Celine Dion' lips for dear life.

Celine sold more albums worldwide. More singles worldwide and Mariah doesn't have 1 fucking entry on the top touring chart.
Typical lamb delusion. All y'all have are those dates numbers ones that resulted into a Vegas showgirl status.

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never be more successful than her either.
As long as u realize that's just u and simply not true. Celine dion is majorly successful.......and can still sing
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

s

well in the 90s
Janet came 2nd to Mariah overall in the billboard decade charts and that's great feat considering she only released 2 albums against Mariahs 6 :dead:
This isn't a question of who worked harder but who maintained their craft better

Vonc2002

Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:42:45 PM
and none of the girls that any of them mentioned in this thread worked like mariah or even held a candle to mariah successwise in their prime.

in what fantasy world do you live. cause the billboards, the charts, the sales, the etc. say different.

Celine sold more albums worldwide. More singles worldwide and Mariah doesn't have 1 fucking entry on the top touring chart.
Typical lamb delusion. All y'all have are those dates numbers ones that resulted into a Vegas showgirl status.

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never been more successful than her either.

Doesn't matter what you know. What matters is what the record books say.
Celine also got that album of the year Grammy, another feature Mariah will never accomplish.
Im sorry but  :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

s

There's a difference between physically working and constantly releasing though..

Mariah released nonstop in the 90's where Janet only released two albums that same decade. Both grueling but Janet toured. Presently, when Janet prepares, she puts in the work and it shows. Mariah clearly doesn't even rehearse much..

#Mu7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never be more successful than her either.
As long as u realize that's just u and simply not true. Celine dion is majorly successful.......and can still sing

because she lips for dear life most times in her later career. she is successful. but mariah is more successful.

🦚

Like Mariah hasn't been lipping for 17 years straight  :plzstop:
——————///——————-

FlowerBomb

Right you can release 10 albums but when you can't even perform the shit live what's the damn point?
Janet was shifting her big ass across stage hitting every beat and sweating that lion mane off
Mariah can't even get a simple ass 2 step right and lip sync to the right part in time
and Janet is a older than her :uhh:
And how is it sabotage when there a many other performances where Mariah has given the same lazy ass performances?
The only difference is that she did it on a major platform  :dead:

Jon

Janet is def a hard worker. Celine lipsyncs tons since 2003 with her shows but her voice is decent shape.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Jayda on January 02, 2017, 03:46:00 PM
s

well in the 90s
Janet came 2nd to Mariah overall in the billboard decade charts and that's great feat considering she only released 2 albums against Mariahs 6 :dead:
This isn't a question of who worked harder but who maintained their craft better
Exactly.

Janet has maintained her performances because she puts in the work and perfects each rehearsal. Mariah is the opposite and perfects the appearance/releasing aspect of a singer's career and not her performances or voice..

FlowerBomb

And when she popped out that titty her talent, work ethic or skill wasn't called into question like how Mariahs currently is NOW
Is that she offended people.

#Mu7

Mariah still has outsold every person mentioned in this thread.
Mariah still has outcharted every person mentioned in this thread.
Mariah is STILL that bitch.
Most #1s EVER BY A SOLO ARTIST........ and that's that!!!!! Who the HELL ELSE!!!? I will WAIT!

🦚

Mariah has only perfected how to squeeze her NFL built body into a XXS dress  :omgwatshappening:
——————///——————-