Mariah Carey sis

Started by UrFavsNumba1Fav, December 31, 2016, 11:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:53:16 PM
Mariah still has outsold every person mentioned in this thread.
Mariah still has outcharted every person mentioned in this thread.
Mariah is STILL that bitch.
Most #1s EVER BY A SOLO ARTIST........ and that's that!!!!! Who the HELL ELSE!!!? I will WAIT!
nnnn
And this is the reason she'll continue to give the same wackass live shows

#Mu7

and you all will be tuned in to see her every time. she still wins!

*turns up Memoirs* up a little bit louder.

Young

No shade but this is why I'm glad Mon' don't lip.

Somebody accidentally press the wrong track and you got notes flying in from different directions while you're performing.

I'm not a fan of a lip mess out

FINE.

Most #1s EVER BY A SOLO ARTIST........ and that's that!!!!! Who the HELL ELSE!!!? I will WAIT!
:letsmessfag:

#Mu7

January 02, 2017, 04:00:56 PM #409 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:01:48 PM by Mu
we keep losing and discarding every legend in our black community. they fuck up a few times. they go through ups and downs and its oh fuck them. they need to retire. they need to do this....

them whites though. they can literally do anything and the whites will still support. still love. still revere etc.

no disrespect to any legends in 2017 on my watch.
yeah she needed to just walk off the stage and end the performance but she didnt and i hope she will remedy this. but if she doesn't she is still the best mainstream vocalist alive. past & present. you don't discard people like an old piece of software or technology when they aren't new and shiny.

Cowgirl

But this wasn't a Billboard or Soundscan thread. It's about Mariah being lazy and not protecting her God-given voice..
:melmel:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:48:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 03:45:56 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
and none of the girls that any of them mentioned in this thread worked like mariah or even held a candle to mariah successwise in their prime.

but that's just me.  :uhh:

Only in your fantasy world didn't Celine work harder and have a better career.

in what fantasy world do you live. cause the billboards, the charts, the sales, the etc. say different.

Celine Dion' lips for dear life.

Celine sold more albums worldwide. More singles worldwide and Mariah doesn't have 1 fucking entry on the top touring chart.
Typical lamb delusion. All y'all have are those dates numbers ones that resulted into a Vegas showgirl status.

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never be more successful than her either.
As long as u realize that's just u and simply not true. Celine dion is majorly successful.......and can still sing

because she lips for dear life most times in her later career. she is successful. but mariah is more successful.
I don't think anyone expects a singer to sing all the time, especially when u have celine type songs to sing. When celine has to sing, she can.  When mariah is expected  to sing live.................we get what we got the other day
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Pearls Khan

Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 01:40:47 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 01:34:43 PM
and i can't with people acting like she sounds like whitney did in her last years (may she rest in peace) cause Mariah can still slay a song or two on a good day vocally....

Girl bye. Whitney had plenty of good performances after her prime. She didn't have the endurance to do a 2 hrs live show, but at least she was live for over 50%.
Mariah is practically Britney senior.

Well.....yeah. lol

#Mu7

January 02, 2017, 04:05:31 PM #413 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:06:35 PM by Mu
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 04:03:59 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:48:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 02, 2017, 03:45:56 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:38:32 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:36:22 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:32:39 PM
Quote from: iSleigh on January 02, 2017, 03:31:25 PM
Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 03:28:12 PM
and none of the girls that any of them mentioned in this thread worked like mariah or even held a candle to mariah successwise in their prime.

but that's just me.  :uhh:

Only in your fantasy world didn't Celine work harder and have a better career.

in what fantasy world do you live. cause the billboards, the charts, the sales, the etc. say different.

Celine Dion' lips for dear life.

Celine sold more albums worldwide. More singles worldwide and Mariah doesn't have 1 fucking entry on the top touring chart.
Typical lamb delusion. All y'all have are those dates numbers ones that resulted into a Vegas showgirl status.

I am sorry but I don't know a single Celine Dion song besides My Heart Will Go On. She's irrelevant. She didn't outsell Mariah and she will never be more successful than her either.
As long as u realize that's just u and simply not true. Celine dion is majorly successful.......and can still sing

because she lips for dear life most times in her later career. she is successful. but mariah is more successful.
I don't think anyone expects a singer to sing all the time, especially when u have celine type songs to sing. When celine has to sing, she can.  When mariah is expected  to sing live.................we get what we got the other day

Lavonc what did she give you the other day. cause i didn't hear shit but talking. when i saw her in vegas. she was singing lives and it was some portions mixed with pre-records but she sounded good..... (most singers do that)

🦚

Quote from: Mu on January 02, 2017, 04:00:56 PM
we keep losing and discarding every legend in our black community. they fuck up a few times. they go through ups and downs and its oh fuck them. they need to retire. they need to do this....

them whites though. they can literally do anything and the whites will still support. still love. still revere etc.

no disrespect to any legends in 2017 on my watch.
yeah she needed to just walk off the stage and end the performance but she didnt and i hope she will remedy this. but if she doesn't she is still the best mainstream vocalist alive. past & present. you don't discard people like an old piece of software or technology when they aren't new and shiny.

Nobody ever said Aretha or pati need to retire. Girl bye.
Mariah stood on that stage and took a 6 min beating instead of singing 2 of her own number ones who are on her damn Vegas set list. No fucking excuses.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

FINE.

Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 04:01:08 PM
But this wasn't a Billboard or Soundscan thread. It's about Mariah being lazy and not protecting her God-given voice..
half u faggots resort back to who sold more any other time

what's diff now :ohwow:

#Mu7

Quote from: bougi?. on January 02, 2017, 04:06:33 PM
Quote from: BowDown on January 02, 2017, 04:01:08 PM
half u faggots resort back to who sold more any other time

what's diff now :ohwow:

i mean.....

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jayda on January 02, 2017, 03:54:29 PM
nnnn
And this is the reason she'll continue to give the same wackass live shows
Right because what does this have to do with any fckn thing.  The bitch sounds terrible and IS terrible live. Saying "this song went #1" in the midst of when ur supposed to be singing it doesn't makeup for what the fck we're supposed to be watching, which is u singing a damn song :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: Young on January 02, 2017, 03:55:00 PM
No shade but this is why I'm glad Mon' don't lip.

Somebody accidentally press the wrong track and you got notes flying in from different directions while you're performing.

I'm not a fan of a lip mess out
!!! But if ur voice is in great shape it doesn't matter

Bet and Bran recover all the time. They can easily sing the mess if something goes out lolz